Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Required reading

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Required reading
roscoe
Board Regular
Member # 20559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roscoe   Email roscoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys and Girls,

This is my first post to the forum. I want to point us foot lovers to some reading that will provide real insight into why the foot is 'taboo' in our society. It is just "too sexual", and the western society, especially the U.S. (europe is a lot more in-tune) has downplayed it for centuries, and so we're thought of as strange. After reading this and other stuff, you will understand that we are closer to the truth than the rest of them. Go to the New York Times website and search for these articles 1) "The Foot Connection", 2) " MIRROR, MIRROR; Fall Reading, From Head To Toe", 3) " Style; ... and this little piggy", 4) "Your Feet Have Led You This Far. Give Them a Break!", and to see an example of the negativity from so-called experts 5) " NEIGHBORHOOD REPORT: NEW YORK UP CLOSE; Wearing Sandals? It Puts Your Worst Foot Forward". Also look for the book "The Sex Life of the Foot and Shoe" (Hardcover) by William A. Rossi on Amazon and follow the tags in " Better Together" and "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" to see the excellent books written on the subject. I traveled in the cold on a train in Washington D.C. to the only bookstore that had the book 40 miles away in 1989 to get this book. It is required reading.
I'm sorry that this post is so long, but it has valuable info.

Roscoe [Drool]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links