Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Suppose it was hereditary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Suppose it was hereditary
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Query, if you will, in the not so distant future, you've married the man/woman of your dreams, had a kid, that whole deal. 13-18 years later, your kid comes to you and says "mom/ dad, I think I'm sexually attracted to women's (/men's, as the case may be) feet." What would you do? How would you react?
Personally, if I had son tell me that, I'd almost feel proud. It's like if you were a carpenter, and your kid comes up to you and says, "Dad, I wanna be a carpenter just like you!" If it was a daughter though, I'd be a bit shocked, but no less proud (particularly is she was into women's feet)
I don't know why, I'd be just as mortified to see her on the internet sucking a woman's toes as I would be to see her on the internet doing anything else of a sexual nature, but I suppose I'd understand, and in that regard i guess I'd be cool about it. This was just something that came to mind recently.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fetishists make great lovers
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting topic! [Thumbs Up] I don't think most kids would be that frank with their parents (I wasn't anyway). However, if he/she were to tell me, I'm pretty sure I'd be proud (on the inside - I wouldn't make a big display or anything).

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wondered who I got it from........I wonder which one of my relatives lusted after feet?
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^that's another thing. Do you have any memories of your parents doing something that makes you think they may have had a foot fetish? My Mom told me once that a man is able to tell a lot about a woman based on how her feet look. This leads me to believe that she may have had some kind of encounter with a foot fetishist (possibly my father, I've never met him), but also, when I confessed to her some time ago that I had a foot fetish, she told me that I didn't and that was the end of the conversation. Given her particular disinterest in my dad, I think that maybe he may have been who I inherited my fetish from.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've inherited this hang-up or fetish or whatever it is you want to call it, but I did hear a funny story about my dad once that raised one of my eyebrows.

At a New Year's Eve party many many years ago when I was a tiny tot, my folks had gone to this outdoor function to celebrate. Sometime that night it rained, and my mother got her shoes soaked. Eventually, she took her shoes off and propped her feet up to let them dry. Dad, being the heavy drinker he is (and that I did inherit, though it's no bragging right) was shit-faced drunk and proceeded to kiss her toes right there in front of everybody. The poor man got ribbed about that for years by my mother.

A couple years ago or so I gave a computer to my dad for Christmas. I figured I had all my personal files and stuff wiped out of the thing, but that Christmas morning when he fired it up for the first time, there sat a folder entitled "barefoot girls" plain as day! It surprised me that it slipped through, so I was sort of stunned as I sat there beside him...I wasn't embarrassed over the folder itself or anything. Anyway, dad turns to me and asks: "Barefoot girls?" I just look back and say: "Yeah, I like barefoot girls." He lays his head back and laughs his ass off at me.

It wasn't too long after that incident that I was told about the New Year's Eve party. So is there a correlation? I dunno...I don't think so, but it does make me wonder sometimes. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad laughed he has a foot fetish too!
I don/t know I would just see it as a normal thing in the family haha

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never noticed my dad looking at a gal's feet, but I have seen him intently looking at other women, in fact quite frequently my mom encourages it by pointing them at and asking him if he saw them.!

I'd not be upset if either my son or daughter had a foot fetish. I'd accept it as a normal part of their sexuality.

Not sure if I'd share with them that I had one too, unless it was to bolster their self-esteem or something. But, as you're probably aware, kids don't like to know TMI (too much information) about their parent's sex lives.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
^that's another thing. Do you have any memories of your parents doing something that makes you think they may have had a foot fetish?

No. In fact, I believe quite the contrary. Once I was watching a movie with my dad and mom (and arabic movie) and a foot scene of very hot female actress had Omar EL-Sherif kissing her soles .... I was taken by surprise and I started to have a rock solid one right away, only to find both my mom and dad saying :"What an ugly repulsing scene."

Yet, also as a child, I used to fool around with corrected me for that. Do not know.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links