Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A pleasant winter surprise

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A pleasant winter surprise
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As i sat at my desk, supposedly studying alongside this girl in proximity, she slips off her shoe to reveal she is wearing a cute pair of toe socks, but the surprise came when i noticed the big toe was missing (of the sock, that is, not the foot). There, alone and naked before my eyes was a single, adorable little bare toe, unable to wait till the spring for its release. I was transfixed by this toe for some time, as this girl in particular was a flexer and a presser (she curled and uncurled her toes frequently,as well as pressed her toes against an object in front of her. It was simply an intoxicating sight, particularly in the midst of my wintry discontent. >_<
A short anecdote that ended after about 10-12 minutes, but significant enough that I felt compelled to tell you about it.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw something along these lines a couple months ago.

At the hospital I work at, there was a girl there in one of the waiting areas who was wearing regular socks with a pair of flip flops, but she had the big toes cut out of them as well. I had to do a double take to make sure that I saw it correctly.

I thought it looked a little odd, but was equally arousing as well.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
It was simply an intoxicating sight, particularly in the midst of my wintry discontent.

Don't experience that as much now that I'm in Florida (girls are still wearing flip-flops- it's been near 80 every day still), but recall similar experiences during the winter when I was up north. Totally concur with you, it's a heady experience that helps beat the barren winter doldrums.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Me:
wearing regular socks with a pair of flip flops, but she had the big toes cut out of them as well.

How odd, indeed - I've never seen anything like this. I guess some women just can't get rid of their flip flops regardless of the weather... Were her toenails painted? (or at least her big toes [Laugh] )

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't really tell, I was on a delivery and could only get a quick glance.

It was, however, a pleasant glance [Wink]

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links