Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best way to ask close friend for sex? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best way to ask close friend for sex?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so check it. I've been kickin it with this girl for quite some time now. We've just been friends and all but we get along real well and she seems like she's really horny. What do you think would be the best approach to ask her if she wants to get nailed? I'm sure she wants it, but I dunno how to ask her about it without completely sounding like a person that I'm not. Obviously foot play would come later on, but this comes first. Any idea? Don't worry about the notion that it could ruin our friendship or anything like that. I don't think it would to be honest, it would just make her think of me abit differently. What's the best way to start the convo about it?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
York
Board Regular
Member # 5629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for York   Email York   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rent a movie and watch it with her (sad one or romantic one). Make sure you guys are alone and sit close to her. Make a move. I swear actions are louder than words. If she's into you, she shouldn't resist. If she does, well, it's gunna be awkward. GL dude.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let her know that your horny for her........not with words but with long gazes into her eyes and short looks at her body parts, if she comes to your place wear loose pants, after a while she'll know whats up
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
wear loose pants, after a while she'll know whats up

LoL [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] Funny.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A foot massage might be a good ice breaker. [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's kinda odd, but i've had surprising luck in that scenario recently with a friend when she accidently bumps my boner area and it happens to be hard... real hard.

one thing can then lead to another.

maybe position yourself for a higher chance of some part of her body accidently bumping you.

it can be an elbow, buns, thighs, hand, whatever.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never ask a woman for sex. That just doesn't work. You lead and if she wants to follow she will. Go with the movie idea. I'd go with a funny comedy though. That way the mood is lighthearted and fun...exactly the way you want your sex to be....just an extention of the fun you were having earlier. If sex is your goal...you will fail. Fun should be your goal..and if sex makes things more fun...go right ahead. I'm going to assume you haven't gotten physical with her at all. Hold her hand,tickle her push her give her a massage. Have fun! Play with her hair, when she gives you the strong eye contact get close to her face slowly and keep chatting, if she's up for a kiss this violation of her personal space won't bother her and she won't move. Go in and give her a good kiss. Stop the kiss first though. Women love/hate that. I know I do. This make her want to kiss you more. Kiss for a while and enjoy it! If you rush...you suck and she can tell. Proceed with some heavy petting and some clothes removal.......and you're on you own. I always start with oral on her first to reward her for her good behavior so far. There you go. Now after sex with your friend things will never be the same. You gus will probably start dating pretty seriously. Be carefull!
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's just a friend and you want to validate going further based on sex...you'll be sorry. I'd heed GQ Guys words and tread carefully; perhaps you two were only meant to be friends (without "benefits"). I guess you wont know until you give a go.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info guys. I'll take it from here on out. [Smile]
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know what happens. You know we love to hear follow ups!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldn't just downright ask, don't degrade yourself or her. Go with what the other guy said: rent a movie, alone, sit close etc. Movies always work. [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey GQ Guy, a well written post !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with GQ. If you act "hungry", you won't get "fed". Keep it all light as you lead her. If she wants it, she will follow. If she doesn't, don't make a big deal about it.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
You never ask a woman for sex. That just doesn't work. You lead and if she wants to follow she will. Go with the movie idea. I'd go with a funny comedy though. That way the mood is lighthearted and fun...exactly the way you want your sex to be....just an extention of the fun you were having earlier. If sex is your goal...you will fail. Fun should be your goal..and if sex makes things more fun...go right ahead. I'm going to assume you haven't gotten physical with her at all. Hold her hand,tickle her push her give her a massage. Have fun! Play with her hair, when she gives you the strong eye contact get close to her face slowly and keep chatting, if she's up for a kiss this violation of her personal space won't bother her and she won't move. Go in and give her a good kiss. Stop the kiss first though. Women love/hate that. I know I do. This make her want to kiss you more. Kiss for a while and enjoy it! If you rush...you suck and she can tell. Proceed with some heavy petting and some clothes removal.......and you're on you own. I always start with oral on her first to reward her for her good behavior so far. There you go. Now after sex with your friend things will never be the same. You gus will probably start dating pretty seriously. Be carefull!
GQguy

This advice is very helpful in my situation of just getting feet with a close friend of mine...thanks, GQ!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LovelyLadies and GQ, excellent advice...I think any movie would work except a movie where best friends hook-up - she'll know it is a set up.

Huge Clive Barker fan - scarry works too. I used to use Halloween back in the day. My Aunt worked in a county psych ward, (you wanna see hell - go to County - Cabrini Green is/was a resort compared, anyway) and was told to carry a Derringer for protection, since patients on physchotropic drugs may not ever stop, so you have to stop them - like Michael Meyers. The chics grabbed my hand when I told them that story. Weird gory scarry doesn't work.

If you can find a victim for SAW, that will get her squirming. 1408 is pretty creepy and what woman doesn't dig John Cusak since "Say Anything."

We cannot ask - they have to start and we finish - and I tell them right after the first halted kiss that you control, "Just so you know, this will only go as far as you let it."

We are already demonstrative, assumedly stronger - give up control. And then reward them like GQ said.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links