Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » admit it, our mothers have a small roll in our foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: admit it, our mothers have a small roll in our foot fetish
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I certainly hope not.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got my fetish from school! im sure i did.

i was 7 years old and i used to have fantasies of tickling the feet of all the girls in my class. and making tickling machines in the floor.

i used to smell the aparatus in the gym after the girls used to use it. i cant believe how horny i used to be, but i didnt even know why i did these things! i wish i was young again! i would have taken so much more advantage.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was a g/f who loved having her feet massaged & tickled.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep I beleive Freud would definitely say the same thing haha.. In my case it is very likely since my dad also has a foot fetish..hmm..makes me wonder
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like father, like son! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I mean hell, Frued suggested our love of sucking toes or love of feet actually represented a penis and we're gay.[/QB]
LOL!!! [Laugh]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll stick my nose in here for a moment....My mother had nothing to do with it.
If I were to "blame" anything it would be the older movies that I watched as a kid. All these movies were made when censorship was at its zenith. Directors were hard-pressed to portray anything overtly sexy. A quick look back at some of those movies (Psycho, for example, or any of the old Swashbucklers) will reveal that women who were depicted as either sexually available or vulnerable were barefoot. Didn't take a great leap for a kid to make the connection that barefoot women were SEXY.

A quick word on Freud: the only real contribution that he made to the realm of psychology/psychiatry is to make some bone-headed and unsubstantiated claims that so infuriated the rest of the thinking world that they set out to prove him completely wrong. This has been done repeatedly. Still...he's good good to throw in for a laugh. Thanks zappa1968!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marylu:
most people wont admit it, but some of us have a foot fetish because of our mothers. it's gross but very natural. my mother has ugly feet, and they always stink. when i first discovered my fetish, i hated my mothers feet because they were ugly and smelly - and i always liked pretty, kept feet. years later, I discover that not only do i like pretty feet, but also "stinky" feet inadvertently turns me on. i know she is responsible for my partialness to stinky feet, which sucks but whatever.

I have no recollection of my mother affecting my fetish.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For myself, my foot fetish didnt develop due to my mom. My mom has been a wonderful mother to me, but she has very unattractive feet, and always did have unattractive feet.

My foot fetish developed from asking babysitters to smell their feet at age five. Most of them thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes. One time, I smelled the feet of a hot airline stewardess friend of my mom's when I was about seven or eight. She was lying on a lounge chair on our lawn, and I just asked her. She told me that as long as I didnt bother her as she rested, it was okay if I smelled her feet, so I did.

The childhood experiences of smelling babysitters feet, and my mother's friend's feet are what gave me my foot fetish, and it had nothing to do with my mom whatsoever.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking back to try to discover the 'origin of your 'fetish' shows intelligence and forethought and is truly admirable.

But your focus and effort are misguided.

None of you has a foot fetish. Your attraction to women's feet is not as popular as breast but your'e all normal.

Your mother did not trigger nor force your sexual feelings upon you.

You were born with your attraction to feet.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think the "mom thing" could apply to me at all. Interesting take on it, but as Brother Patrick pointed out, we all can't get lumped into the same category just because we share a common interest. And as Brother Reinforced so eloquently put it, not all of us have a literal fetish for female feet...and I'd fall into the classification to which he's refering. I mean, if I'd have to slap a name onto my personal attraction(s) to barefoot girls, the best one I could choose would be a sort of aretifism, which is an attraction to the naked vulnerability of the girl's feet more than the feet themselves.

Anyway, back to the "mom thing", I love my little old mother, but in no way did she trigger anything in me when it comes to my sexual fantasies and attractions. About the only thing I can think of was when I was a teenager...and let's face it, all us guys were frustrated, walking hard-on's through those teenage years...I felt I had the need to "come clean" with my mother about my attraction to barefoot girls. Reason being she would come up and try to horse-play with me sometimes...for instance I'd be watching cartoons or something and she'd try to kick me in the leg (and she was often barefoot), and that to me, especially at the time, was akin to her shoving her boobs in my face (which she NEVER did, thank God). It hurt her feelings because she didn't understand it and thought I was just being an asshole, like I was "too cool" for mom all of a sudden, but she eventually wrapped her head around it and understood it the best she could.

In other words, my attraction(s) was well in place already without the help of my mother.

Thinking back, I wish I'd kept my mouth shut and endured those "traumatizing" occurances, but hindsight is always 20/20. Of course my mother of all people has known about my attraction to barefoot girls for, well, at least 15 years now, and that in itself is embarrassing, but oh well...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marylu:
most people wont admit it, but some of us have a foot fetish because of our mothers.

Uhhhh.... No.

[ December 25, 2007, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: longhitter04 ]

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pigskin Punk
Board Regular
Member # 27119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pigskin Punk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fetish was born from tickling my step-mom's feet when I was 5 years old. I remember my dad holding her torso as they laid on their bed, and then me straddling her legs. And she is a laugher! Since she was only 13 years older than me she was more like a sister to me, and we remain that way to this . My dad was into young ones! Anyhoo..... she knows that there is a mutual agreement between us that if she is barefoot in my presence, her feet are "fair game". Only problem is I haven't seen her in over ten years.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links