Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jackpot!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jackpot!!!!!
inluvwithfootsmell
Board Regular
Member # 2213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inluvwithfootsmell   Author's Homepage   Email inluvwithfootsmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in a apartment complex and over this past summer, I hit the jackpot. A neighbor was moving out and in the process, left an entire garbage bag full of used, old shoes. They were left outside her place overnight, so I had plenty of time to make my selections. I ended up with pair of platform sandals with a big wedged heel on them (looks like she cut the strap off on the back of the shoe that goes around the ankle/back of the heel). Another, smaller platform sandal with the thong strap that goes between the big toe and the second. A cork beded birkenstock sandal and two different canvas heeless ked style shoes, one with little butterflys on them and the other a dark blue color. All of them had deep stains of sweat on the insoles and a old shoe smell, like they sat in a closet for a long time. I quickly grabbed my choices and went home to celebrate. I did notice the following day when the neighbor grabbed the bag to throw it in the dumpster, she noticed how much lighter it was. What a great find!!! She wore a shoe size between a seven and a nine an a half [Jerkoff]
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneaky... [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by inluvwithfootsmell:
I did notice the following day when the neighbor grabbed the bag to throw it in the dumpster, she noticed how much lighter it was.

OMG this entire situation is a great big turn on but that statement above may be the very best cuz it is possible in the back of her mind she may have had the slightest inkling that some horny man might have come by at night to take his favorite shoes of hers and have his way with them in the privacy of his own home. And if she thought about it a little deeper she might've known that this man is someone nearby who watches her like a horny foot fetishist!!! LOL

I wonder if she'd ever leave an old bag of shoes out like that again. Her feet can only bring us all pleasure [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I bet for sure she had no clue that the inkling hypothetical would've ever been discussed amongst other fellow shoe enthusiasts though (for the pleasure of not one shoe fan, but many)... not in her wildest imaginations!! heckeckeckeckeckeckeckehehehehehe

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jackpot, indeed. What a find! What does she look like?

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Straight you hit the JACKPOT alright... Lucky you [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what part of that was the jackpot and not just dumb and creepy?

No offence.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:

No offence.

Exactly what I thought.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you hit no jackpot buddy, you took some lady's shoes and thats creepy. If you had gooten some feet, then you would have struck it big.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

For those of us into footwear this is an absolute "best-case" scenario-you get free, used footwear without stealing them. And as someone shared, the fact that she noticed it can provide quite a rush too.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:

For those of us into footwear this is an absolute "best-case" scenario-you get free, used footwear without stealing them. And as someone shared, the fact that she noticed it can provide quite a rush too.
Exactly. She was going to throw them away. It's not as if he snuck into her apartment and stole her shoes - that would be creepy...

[ December 20, 2007, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, this is definitely a good thing!

creepy, would be hanging out close by and following her with bug-eyes, rainbow smile, and your hands on your crotch as she threw the bag out.

this guy did her no harm and in fact made her load lighter while watching from a non-interfering distance (not unlike many of us guys would do when we spot a hottie who we think is worthy of looking at -- ie. like checking out a hottie in the mall from a safe distance too, no different).

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:

People finding feet attractive isn't what gives a foot fetishist a bad name. It's things like these that puts that cloud of perv over all of us. If a tv show depicted some guy going through someone's trash on garbage day looking for dirty shoes,many here would complain that we're being cast in a bad light in the media. Perhaps you're jaded by what you like. If someone were going through your trash looking for dirty bras and underwear wouldn't that freak you out? It would for me. Actually, if a girlfriend of mine threw out her shoes, and when she came back many of them were gone....that'd scare me! Who is stalking my girl would be the first thing that'd cross my mind. And the thought of an innocent foot fetishist taking them for thier own sexual pleasure wouldn't alleviate my fears or hers. Look at it objectively.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
If a tv show depicted some guy going through someone's trash on garbage day looking for dirty shoes,many here would complain that we're being cast in a bad light in the media.

That is actually quite true and probably even some of the horniest (& most perverted) shoe sniffers here would have to agree.

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Look at it objectively.

Also the depiction of some guy merely licking and sniffing feet in mainstream media probably wouldn't hold over too well either from what I'm guessing. Maybe better than trash digging, but it's all looked upon abnormally by the general populace. It's feet, they usually don't understand it.
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like it! good find!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links