Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are some women into men's feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are some women into men's feet?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveherfeettosmell:
Shit! Men(as in guy)feet talk; i'm out of here.

I have always said that nature created one of the most beautiful, gorgeous and sexy things on earth, women feet and then nature had to fuck shit up by creating men feet.

last time i checked.. guys were the rough draft and then nature got it right with women!

MOxy... you're too funny. i'm way too ticklish to try the thought though.

i had a girl once tell me she thought my feet were the sexiest male feet she'd seen and wanted to touch and play with them. i knew her well enough to know she wasn't kidding... but i didn't take the bait...

i don't really care for anyone touching my feet at all.... and her toes were 'worn-out'.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly i wouldn't mind seeing this thread locked. nothing is worse than guys's hairy ass disgusting feet
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Michaels:
honestly i wouldn't mind seeing this thread locked. nothing is worse than guys's hairy ass disgusting feet

A-fucking-Men.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had a girl "into" my feet, but I did date a hippie-kinda chick that was pretty open to things. She was big on massages and would always insist I kick my feet up to her when I was rubbing hers to return the favor. Didn't turn me on, but damn it felt good. [Smile] Had a few girls suck my toes playfully to show me what it's like.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I started a similar thread once, and from that experience, I would have to say no, at least not on Wu's.
I did come across a rather interesting site though; a blog made by a husband over his daily experiences with his wife, who was apparently obsessed with his feet and tickling them. That's the only one I've seen, to be honest.

you're actually wrong, because there's at least one [Smile]
I feel that I'm into male feet, the only thing is that I haven't developed this fetish properly yet (if I can call it fetish) [Smile] I really like my boyfriend's feet and love playing with them, also doing exactly everything what he does with mine (what includes sniffing his socks too [Big Grin] ). but sure, he gets to play with my feet much more often than I get with his, this is why I don't know yet how strong my love for his feet is.
but I know well that I always check out mens feet if I see them barefoot [Smile]
unfortunately I haven't found a good website with male feet. the ones that I have found are for gays mostly.

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you camille
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually don't hide the fact I like men's feet as well. They have to be attractive to me though ... of course no one likes a rough & hair set of peds on ANYONE!! Yet - there is a rare few who actually take care of theirs and therefore can be attractive.

I have been known to lick my hubby's foot while in that direction [Wink]
Shocked the shit out of him honestly ~ LMAO

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope they do..because if a girl you meet is into it..she probably wouldn't mind to let you worship her feet.

The question you have to ask yourself is: would you like your gf to worship your feet?

I think it's a little weird. Imagine a girl licking your soles, sucking your toes..licks the spot between your toes... and your soles all wet from her saliva... Imagine she is a little obsessed with feet like us (or like me)and she wants to do that to you every day..for at least half an hour.. Imagine your worked all day and your feet might be stinky/sweaty and she wanted to do the things I described before.

I wouldn't mind..but that's only because I have a strong foot fetish myself. I can imagine how she would feel...but honestly if I didn't have a foot fetish..i would tell her to fuck off. [Tongue]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cmon this is kind of mysogynist, i think men having foot fetishes on girls is great of course as I have one, but women on men, EWWWW. somethings are meant to be done to only one sex. like anal sex is not meant for girls to do to men, it is for men to girls, as is foot fetish. girls liking guys feet to the extent we like girls is like guys who like being "pegged" or taking it up the ass with a strap on.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have friends who love men's feet! My girl even sucks my toes while were making love...reverse cowgirl position so shecan get to them! AMAZING

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know...Not sure whether i'd be into that...a girl sucking on my toes..I guess I can't knock it before I try it if you will but ironically I don't take good care of my feet so I might feel self concious.....wow, what a sad realization!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen, I never thought I'd like it and then it just happened by surprise and I was like,"WHOA!!!"

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links