Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Youtube user???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Youtube user???
dude00284
Board Regular
Member # 22453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dude00284     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what happened to that youtube user that had the one footloose video where she dances around with the camera pointing at her dirty barefoot? She had a bunch of other lip synch/ karoke type videos including another great foot dance video. I can't seem to find her stuff on youtube anymore.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know who you're talking about but I think she got banned for some reason.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dude00284:
Anyone know what happened to that youtube user that had the one footloose video where she dances around with the camera pointing at her dirty barefoot? She had a bunch of other lip synch/ karoke type videos including another great foot dance video. I can't seem to find her stuff on youtube anymore.

That'd be eminemporvida1, and like Brother thosetoes mentioned she's been suspended. I don't think her suspension had anything to do with her barefoot videos exclusively, because a lot of people post those kinds of clips. From what I've gathered about youtube all they have to do is receive a bunch of complaints (I think they're called DMCA's) and youtube would rather go on and give somebody the boot rather than risk any further "controversy". I believe the lady had gotten involved in some of those online debates and wound up making some enemies, and they were the ones that started the flagging and filing of the complaints.

I may be wrong and of course it's all just speculation, but in any case she's gone for the time being. Shame really, because she did make some nice dirty bare feet clips.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dereck1224
Board Regular
Member # 20737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dereck1224   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHECK THIS SITE OUT BECAUSE THESE ARE THE BEST VIDEOS I SEEN ON YOUTUBE YET...

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/FEETUREFILMS

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links