Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Ultimate Sweaty Stockings to get............

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Ultimate Sweaty Stockings to get............
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be "The Rockettes", Wow just think how nice and sweet stinky their stockings would be after all the shows they have to put on. I googled and found a couple of pic of the dancers bearing their sore tired tootsie. Man I would love to be the janitor back stage getting to get my hands on those well worn sweaty stinky hose WOW!! [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
I googled and found a couple of pic of the dancers bearing their sore tired tootsie.

Oh man, you gotta post them in the pictures forum!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just googled "Rockettes Stocking Feet" it gave a few links, one says about sweating stocking Rockettes, showed a real sweet cutie laying on a doctor table with ice on her knees, bearing who worn out succulent toes and soles! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about a 'Hooters' girl after a double shift in pantyhose and socks AND sneakers?

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
What about a 'Hooters' girl after a double shift in pantyhose and socks AND sneakers?

Oh man, you beat me to the punch, Reinforcedheelstoes !! I would give me left arm to smell a hot Hooters' girl feet with well-worn pantyhose and socks !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
quote:

Oh man, you beat me to the punch, Reinforcedheelstoes !! I would give me left arm to smell a hot Hooters' girl feet with well-worn pantyhose and socks !!
In August.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

pantyhose and socks! ........ my ultimate combination! jesus!!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i googled it.. nice pics!!!!

p.s. co-worker was telling me about how her feet sweat a lot on busy days.. and her feet do kick a lot.. and my other co-worker was telling me how he got a chance to smell them and loved it. and she laughed and said she'd rather i not ask to take a whiff.. but she showed me her hosed feet... pretty toes!!! no.. i couldn't get a whiff. was too far!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the pictures. Thanks for the heads-up Nylon Toe Sucker!

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
...i couldn't get a whiff. was too far!

That's too bad - I'll bet they smelled great!

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we spoke again today about her sweaty feet... and she said she got rid of her last set of shoes.. because they got too stinky too fast. but the pair she's using now is getting there. i wonder why she brought it up again.

but this time.. she had on socks instead of hose.. and didn't want to show me her feet.. but i was closer this time.. might have had a chance for a whiff.

we'll see what happens the next time we work together

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dolly Parton - after a night under some hot lights in those hose and heels..... [Drool]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't find any of the pics on google you guys were talking about, shame because they sound good. Can anyone be more specific please?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tom! you have a great mind!! lol

imagine an air hostess on a 12 hour flight in those heels and gloss tan hose! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

enough to make me crawl on the floor.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

to think about it.... i had a friend who is a flight hostest... yeah... after a flight, her feet were well 'seasoned'. however.. she told me that most of the gals go well out of their way to use different products to tame the sweat and kill the scent. one of her friend had surgery to stop her feet from sweating and she was thinking about the same (i talked her out of it though)

RPM

p.s she introduced me to a few of her friends who worked with her... i picked them up from a flight once.. they took off their heels in the car.. not a scent... only pouporie(sp)... their products worked to kill all scents of sweat.. and they bragged about how their feet were the nicest smelling in the business...... so careful what you wish for

--------------------

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
to think about it.... i had a friend who is a flight hostest... yeah... after a flight, her feet were well 'seasoned'. however.. she told me that most of the gals go well out of their way to use different products to tame the sweat and kill the scent. one of her friend had surgery to stop her feet from sweating and she was thinking about the same (i talked her out of it though)

RPM

p.s she introduced me to a few of her friends who worked with her... i picked them up from a flight once.. they took off their heels in the car.. not a scent... only pouporie(sp)... their products worked to kill all scents of sweat.. and they bragged about how their feet were the nicest smelling in the business...... so careful what you wish for

Man, I really hate to hear that. Whenever I'm on a plane, I fantasize about what the flight attendant's feet smell like.

quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
I couldn't find any of the pics on google you guys were talking about, shame because they sound good. Can anyone be more specific please?

Welcome to the forum! [Cheers]

This is what I found - there may be more.

picture 1 Move the cursor over the image for the photo caption.

picture 2 came from this story.

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links