Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Holy Sh*t

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holy Sh*t
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really do not know how to start this off, but I do not have anyone I can share my incredible foot experience I had last night with. I am thankful for this forum which provides an avenue for sharing with other foot lovers.

My wife worked from 9-5 yesterday all the while wearing a pair of boots. When then attended a party until about 3 am. At the party she would tease me with what she wanted me to do to her when we got home. At one point she wispered " I am going to go down on you while you suck and kiss my feet" After hours of teasing conversation we are finally home. We crawl into bed and she takes off her shoes and socks. She then pulls her feet to her face and smells them and then asks me to. Now I have never enjoyed smelly feet in the past, but I wanted to get a whiff of what I would be sucking on in the near future.
Her feet were dry and soft with a little hint of scent, I couldn't beleive it, 18 hours in her boots and socks and just a hint of smell. But the smell was rather arousing and once I said they didn't smell that bad she immediatly laid down and began giving me head. She then said "can I stick my feet in your face? Here kiss away honey... OMFG!!!! I suprisingly found the little smell of them was also a turn on as I worshiped them and I just kept smelling and kissing, licking, and sucking.

I licked both her soles and sucked her toes for what was about 15 minutes while she....well you know... At one point she even told me to kiss her arch. OMFG!!!!At the point of orgasm she told me to suck her toes...I did and I had an amazing orgasim. WOW... what a christmas present.

Oh yea, I also have never been one for soles, but this experience has only fueled my appetite for her feet in every way. I can't wait to lick them from heal to toe.

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tblfeet
Board Regular
Member # 4665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tblfeet   Email tblfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats my friend a night to remember indeed!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can tell I am excited, usually my posts are never more than a sentence. [Woot]
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice one panic !! As a divorced guy - shit i miss all that...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome, man. You've got a great wife.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good on you. New horizons in view for you, as well, looks like your New Year is getting off to a great start.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another divorced guy here.............thats the kind of wife i'm looking for now
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice...My wife always gives me a BJ while I suck her toes and lick her feet. This is a "the position" during foreplay. When its her time of the month, we will engage in this position, she wiggles her toes in my mouth while I unload in hers!!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job, Panic! I think you notice that the more you experience feet, you always find more things that you like about them!! Merry Christmas!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed footdude. mmmmmmm feet
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
At one point she even told me to kiss her arch. OMFG!!!!At the point of orgasm she told me to suck her toes...I did and I had an amazing orgasm.

Sounds like a great time was had by all!!

I also get incredibly aroused when my wife talks about her feet or tells me to do something with them- can easily drive me "over the edge!" Unfortunately, she's never been able to do that but if there's one thing I'd kill for it would be to have her orally get me off while I service her feet and toes. Wow! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links