Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Walk Hard (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Walk Hard
:ast BreathPoem
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :ast BreathPoem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story has a nice scene with close looks at actress Jenna Fischer's feet...Dewey kisses on them for a brief moment too...she was looking sexy.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The latest foot-adoration to hit the media...thanks and I'm sure I'll end up seeing it at some point and catch the clips on Youtube eventually,

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a great thing as foot worship/kissing/sucking is going mainstream [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure that I'd go so far to say our fancy is "going mainstream". I think that it might be looked upon, still, as odd but also seen for the harmless (well, at least for the most part) preoccupation that it is.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:ast BreathPoem
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :ast BreathPoem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During the scene in the theatre there were some guys who groaned out "ewww" when Dewey started kissing her feet
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i can't wait to see this movie, and now i'm even more excited about it. I love jenna fischer and have really wanted to see a good shot of her feet.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, NOW I want to see this movie. [Smile]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by :ast BreathPoem:
During the scene in the theatre there were some guys who groaned out "ewww" when Dewey started kissing her feet

They're either overcompensating while covering up their admiration for feet in front of their friends.

or...

They're missing out on something great!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are the screen caps from this movie?

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YupThatsMe
Board Regular
Member # 12880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YupThatsMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've looked all over (spent a while googling around) and couldn't find any clips or caps of Fischer's feet from Walk hard [Cry]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that is probably the only part of that movie i would want to see. Her feet are super sexy.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YupThatsMe
Board Regular
Member # 12880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YupThatsMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I know this topic is kind of stale, but I found the scene on youtube (split across 2 separate clips). Not sure how long it will be up there since I think the clips comprise the entire movie.

The first clip starting at around 9:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zw03fYJXRc&feature=related

Theres a bit more in this second clip, not much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yjK8GfnCOY&feature=related

Wow her feet are hot...

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl had great feet, but the acting was horrible. I think myself or anyone else on this board could have worshipped her feet so much better. Was anyone else not satisfied with the way he went to suck her toes? They should have had a professional do this.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:
Originally posted by :ast BreathPoem:

They're either overcompensating while covering up their admiration for feet in front of their friends.

or...

They're missing out on something great!

PREACH! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I rented that dvd. As soon as I saw that scene, I was like, "whoa", grabbed the remote and rewinded that scene and watched it about 4 times before continuing with the movie.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links