Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who's feet were you checking out at xmas dinner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's feet were you checking out at xmas dinner
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always looked forward to seeing my stepmothers feet----quite a dangler that woman is
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mum's friends ESPECIALLY!!

friends girlfriends. lol always a big tease! oooooooooooooooo

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my baby brother's current girlfriend seems to have a nice pair. Tall blond wearing black heels with nude hose. Her toes and heel were covered, but the arch of her foot and part of the instep were exposed by the shoe. Sad thing is she never popped the pups out of those heels. I've seen her toes only one time before in high heel sandals at a dinner one time. Pretty nice then with natural nude nails.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my step-sister's feet. and she actually went jogging yesterday before we all ate. she's gettin good shape too.

she wore her sandals around the house alot today

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a feeling that there'd be a thread about this. [Big Grin]

SIL wearing strappy white heels with nice French pedi + MIL barefoot with red polish = good Christmas dinner for Wing-Washer.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve01
Board Regular
Member # 7199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve01   Email steve01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriends brothers girfriend there to die for!! could not stop looking last nite
Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sort of feel guilty, about this thought, but my best freinds daughter was wearing black nail polish with an open toe high heel sandal. The young lady (19years) has vey fair skin, with blue eyes and long blonde hair. Good grief, I was very discrete, but I could not help myself to a few looks.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was working on christmas.. but a few of my clients who came by.. had some cute heels.. one took her shoe off for a second.. what perfect toes!!! no hose (for those who love that detail). i mean.... perfect flawless toes!!!!!

one of my co-worker had on a nice pair of shoes... i've seen her toes once.. also impressive sexy toes.. but she refused to slip out of her shoe.. despite small suggestions from me... to which she laughed and said one day in the future she'll show me to my hearts content (right... like that will happen)

RPM

p.s. when it comes to folks who come around for the holidays.. only my bro's new girlfriend I'm curious to check her feet out... seems like it's worth the investigation (for a glimpse) everyone else.. not interested or seen it and wish i didn't

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
steve01.. naughty naughty!!! but i recognize your handle... nice link you've got in your signature... have we met elsewhere? online that is (ex my site?)

RPM

p.s. i should have sent this as PM.. but i'm rushing online..... lexi's feet in the link.. now i could have used a pair of feet like that over the holidays

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIL with barefeet and red polish "BOING" wing-washer
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Dad's girlfriends, brothers daughter. She's 22 I believe, and was barefoot during the dinner. At one point she was kneeling to grab something off the floor and I got a full onh view of her soles. She also had a perfect French pedicure... god I could die.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesrsexy
BANNED
Member # 25089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesrsexy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad's Ex girlfriend about in her 40's but has the feet of a girl in her 20s
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately no one's this year there were only boots this year and shoes that did not show off any feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...I would have to say a shitload of diffrent models here on Wu's/hotlegsandfeet/Liz Vicious. [Big Grin]
I was alone for Xmas due to work..but I had my trusty laptop!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links