Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you resist licking toe imprints in sandals?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you resist licking toe imprints in sandals?
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back in the early 80's every time my stepmom would go out I would run upstairs and grab a pair of her sandals, ohhhhhh the toe imprints she had in them and her feet were so beautiful, I would lick them and then stick my cock in them and always leave a small amount of precum in them, because it turned me on to see her wear them knowing that my saliva and precum was in them [Jerkoff]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love cute toe-prints !

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no.

i have to lick the insoles of my mums friends shoes every time she comes round. it tastes nice and salty.

i like knowing that my saliva has been on her feet! ooooooooo such a horny thought.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never lick insoles, I'll damn sure smell them, though.
And why would ANYONE screw up a prized pair of 'sniffers' with their own jizz or saliva ? [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I never lick insoles, I'll damn sure smell them, though.

that is me on point!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had an urge to lick or sniff shoes or socks before.Not for me. Give me a girls feet anyday
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into sniffing them, but LOVE seeing them. I also regularly enjoy shoejobs with a pair of my wife's flip-flops or sandals. Knowing that I'm cumming right where her toes usually are is quite exciting.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
...why would ANYONE screw up a prized pair of 'sniffers' with their own jizz or saliva ? [Confused]

_fjb_

A fair point. I'm not one to jack off into shoes, but I have no problems licking the insoles. The only shoes I have fun with are my wife's, and the next time she wears them, they'll be ready again for smelling and licking. However, if I had a pair of shoes that would never be worn by the woman again, I'd most likely not lick them in order to preserve the smell. (or at least not lick them very much or very often)

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's great! can't help but wanna love a nice pair of sandies from a hot woman who leaves toe prints for me [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk4243
Board Regular
Member # 20595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk4243   Email tk4243   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, but I sure do love to sniff and leave a present on them!!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like the present idea! i dont like it at all.

but licking is all good!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links