Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how do you cure your foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how do you cure your foot fetish?
Prince of Soles
Board Regular
Member # 17252

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Prince of Soles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if your not born with a foot fetish can you take away your desire for feet?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You probably can, or to a lesser degree not act upon it...but naturally the question is why the heck would you want to do that?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i kinda think i know where you are coming from. wanting to fit in with the tits and ass guys!

well im sorry, its with you for life. its the way we are made unfortunatly. you just need to get regular feet to keep you from going insane.

but i love feet so much. i like how they are seen as dirty and the lowest part of the woman so i can submit myself.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always arrive here a little too late, otherwise I would have asked why you would want to change, as well.

Still, women possess so many attractive features that one can admire & desire: The flow of her hand, not just the sound, but the melody of her voice, bare shoulders, shape of her navel, tight abs, her scent (washed & unwashed), the grace in her stride, the elegance of the turn of a curl in her hair or the curve of her leg.

If you can expand the areas of your interests, then, by all means do so. A woman shouldn't be defined by her feet...there's stuff you don't know about her - amazing stuff, even. Get to know this.

And if she has great feet, use them for every salacious purpose you can imagine.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh Toetapper u must b a professor !!

mayday if ya wanna lose it: starve it. Dont think about it and ignore your temptation. WIth effort over time it will dwindle..

But i agree with the others exploit it and embrace it; its not so bad to have this fetish...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, intensive psychtherapy can cure just about anything, but why? Unless it's a total obsession that's causing problems or concerns in your life, it's no different than liking any other body part.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mayday:
can you take away your desire for feet?

usually after I cum real good, the desire is gone, so masterbation is a "cure" (in a way)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first you want free feet now you want a cure ...hmm lol
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

usually after I cum real good, the desire is gone, so masterbation is a "cure" (in a way)
Yeah, but then the old feeling come back to you--sometimes, in a matter of a few minutes!
I agree, I think it's born in us. It's like homosexuality.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

[Laugh] Good one Tyler [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ask why also, I've been aware of mine since 1966, when I hit puberty a few years later, always enjoyed getting aroused and whacking off to the Stocking and Hose models in the old Sears and Roebuck catalog and then discover Elmer Batters, and it keeps going stronger, always enjoy finding new sites. I think it's pretty amazing that we can be attractive to women in that easily accesible way, it not like we are going to see them all walking aroung baring all,my foot fetish passion will always be with me and I love it!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i kinda think i know where you are coming from. wanting to fit in with the tits and ass guys!

well im sorry, its with you for life. its the way we are made unfortunatly. you just need to get regular feet to keep you from going insane

Toe Sucker 2 has got a excellent point.

Trust me if u know how 2 meet women,& u are cool like that.

A female will let u do anything u want 2 do with any part of her body.

But if u are couped up in the house just whacking of 2 feet on ur COM,that's no help.

U just become a Perv,so when u do meet women all u see the their feet & nothing else.

So my advise 2 u is,turn off ur COM & go out side & play

--------------------
Lu Lu's SiZe 10 fOOt SLAVE!!!
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Yeah, but then the old feeling come back to you--sometimes, in a matter of a few minutes!

that just means to re-apply "the cure" as needed. This will vary by individual and be sure to consult your doctor first if you have heart problems or high blood pressure [Wink]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if your doctor's a lady with nice feet. . . [Smile] [Smile] !!!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A cure for foot fetish? Shut the fuck up. Not that I'm saying your life is bad, but I'm sure you have way bigger problems than your foot fetish (and if you dont, wait till you get old. your bones become hollow). Plus there are millions upon millions of people who would love to be in your position. Cures are for things we need to get rid of, like diseases. Dispite what you and many people may think, loving feet is not (and never will be) a disease. It's a gift. And this kind of gift you don't want to return. Think about all the problems that are going around in the world. And my advice for treatment is, go and help out your community. Volenteer at homeless shelters, or retirement homes. Go to hospitals and entertain the paitients. And after (and only after) you do that, that your little "crisis" is not such a huge deal, compared to other people's problems. But you will only feel that if you go to the people and see what they have to live with everyday. That WONT cure your foot fetish, but it will change your mind, and make you see how lucky you are, just to be you. And you won't want to change a thing about you.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links