Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » taylor swift

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: taylor swift
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can anyone provide a screen shot of taylor swift's toes in this new video of hers where she is painting them in anticipation of a date with some boy? i think the song is called "our song" or something. she's gorgeous from head to toe, including voice.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. She is a hottie.

I'd love to see pics of her too but I don't think she's 18 yet. If she's not, then you won't find pics here until she turns 18.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome video!

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted, i know waaaaaaay too much about taylor swift, but i think she turned 18 like a week ago. so she's now a lady....and also fair game!
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do believe some may exist on her website
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just check out the back of her CD....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't really bring myself to pick up her cd. yes, she's cute, and she writes her own stuff but i would feel about as conspicuous as a fox in a henhouse if i were to pick up that cd or be anywhere near it...lol.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll probably pick it up this weekend anyway. I do like the female singers (Delta Goodrem, Kylie Minogue, Natasha Bedingfield, Natalie Imbruglia, Missy Higgins, Jewel, etc.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links