Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why can't feet be free?(paysites) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why can't feet be free?(paysites)
Prince of Soles
Board Regular
Member # 17252

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Prince of Soles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are a congregation of people who have a foot fetish more like a brotherhood of men who have the same love for feet why can't we show each other what one has discovered without a credit card
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because business is business.

its the way the world works. foot fetish videos are a product...... everyone is motivated by money.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's free, just look around. [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
because business is business.

its the way the world works. foot fetish videos are a product...... everyone is motivated by money.

This is the bottom line...plain and simple.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot models need money, too.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same goes for any service... Free taxi ride, bus ride, massage... etc

I believe that there are alotta stipulations and time invested to make these sites work and somebodys gotta pay the bills... although I wish they were free, I just think it's fair... Grrrrrrr [Tongue] profit could be $"Ching Ching"$

Why don't you make a site free for all of us? [Smile]

[ December 28, 2007, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Why don't you make a site free for all of us? [Big Grin]

Yeah, good point. Especially if you consider that some sites were free for a few years and then eventually turned into pay sites...probably because the costs were becoming too high.
My site grew out of a free website called "Rise to your Feet"....some of you may remember that.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep in mind that if some of these sites didn't charge, they couldn't buy cameras & editing equipment, pay the models and pay to keep the site online.

And then we wouldn't get to see the models at all! [Cry]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Prince of Soles:
we are a congregation of people who have a foot fetish more like a brotherhood of men who have the same love for feet why can't we show each other what one has discovered without a credit card

We are a brotherhood and there are alotta excellent free stuff here, even Foot-brothers & sisters who don't have sites contribute good stuff (Pics, Clips, Links to free stuff and then some) to the "Pictures" thread.

I think the picture thread shouldn't be taken for granted as there's always fresh material every few hours [Wink] And thanks to Wu that we have a wonderful place like this.... There are alotta free stuff out there but you gotta look and it's a jungle out there.... if you find some good stuff, link it here [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why can't we show each other what one has discovered without a credit card

great idea!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
It's free, just look around.

...and there's your answer, Tee Hee [Woot]
http://www.feetcore.com/free/gallery_pages/pic_syn_fm_1.php?banner=wu

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Cheers] We're already one step ahead of you:

http://wusfeetlinks.com/allmodels.html

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=41

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=38

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=32

[Wu]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot fetish sites require a lot of work and time. At least those that care for the quality of their content. And why not charge something in return?
I never charged anything and i used to add content to my group and site more than once a week. As years went by, i got tired because most foot lovers want free stuff but donīt even take time to say thanks or make a simple comment about the content. And as i said, good fetish photography is not just point and shoot, it has much more involved, hard work included. Oh...and photo cameras, props and alikes cost money.
So, I understand pay sites more than ever!
Best wishes

[ December 28, 2007, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Elzbennet ]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Why don't you make a site free for all of us? [Big Grin]

Yeah, good point. Especially if you consider that some sites were free for a few years and then eventually turned into pay sites...probably because the costs were becoming too high.
My site grew out of a free website called "Rise to your Feet"....some of you may remember that.

-Hal-

I remember Rise to your Feet. I just didnīt know it was yours. [Smile] Well, You have done great work in both.

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thundercracker has the right idea, it comes down to money. the bigtime ff sites have a great quality video, photos and models. Which requires money. But for the rare free ff site such as myself. I do it for a hobby because i enjoy, and i use a cheap kodak digital camera that takes decent pictures [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think the paysites have AWESOME content. Most of them anyway. I have paid at l0 to 15 sites and am rarely disapointed. I know it sucks to pay sometimes...but come on...they are like a dollar a day or less.

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links