Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fun with slippers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fun with slippers
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been really getting into fuzzy house slippers lately, mostly because they are a guaranteed smell and sight haven.

My wife has a several pairs of slippers and they all have such a sexy smell to them, as well as the lovely foot prints inside.

I love when she goes out and I am home alone, because then I can spend some good quality time with her slippers, its quite weird really but lately I have been really getting into the slippers as much as the feet themselves which I certainly wasn't before. She knows about my love for feet and she regularly indulges me, but the slippers stuff just feels too weird to do in front of her if you know what I mean.

Anyone else do stuff with slippers? [Smile]

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife used to wear some fuzzy slippers. They really made her feet sweaty, but she never wore them long enough to build up a good smell. I'll have to suggest them to her again...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds very arousing!

i cant wait to marry and settle down with a woman that has smelly feet and lets me indulge!! ooooooooooo yehhhhh

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i smell my lady's shoes from time to time....good fun.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tony_dyer2000:
...lately I have been really getting into the slippers as much as the feet themselves which I certainly wasn't before. She knows about my love for feet and she regularly indulges me, but the slippers stuff just feels too weird to do in front of her if you know what I mean. Anyone else do stuff with slippers?

Not with slippers, but with my wife's flip-flops and sandals! Enjoying them is both a physical and emotional charge!

My wife also indulges me completely, but since I work at home and masturbate daily, I found that her footwear gets me quite aroused and I have incredible climaxes while enjoying them. The one advantage of flip-flops and sandals is that you cam use lube and clean them up afterwards.

She has no knowledge of my behaviour- however her knowing about, and even assisting me to enjoy them occassionally is a strong fantasy of mine.

I'm pretty sure that some day soon I'm going to introduce her to this activity (She already wears flip-flops and sandals when we have sex or when I masturbate with her)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!!!!! these stories are amazing! mmmmmm i do like the sound of the sweaty slippers.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big slipper fan here. I love these stories. Any chance of seeing some pics of your girl's feet in slippers?

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love spending "private" time with my mother-in-laws slippers. She always has a pair of the little scuffs with the little peep toe and wears them constently when she's home. I have a key to her house and go there whenever she goes out. All of her shoes smell incredible but the smell of her slippers is the most erotic thing I've experienced. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

i had a whiff of some on saturday morning.

the smell was sensational! [Smile] pitty i didnt have the time to wank over them. lol [Smile]

--------------------

sraj
Board Regular
Member # 28593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sraj   Email sraj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have my mother in law staying with us right now and she leaves hers all over the house...They are incredible!! She's had them for a while...heavy smell and print!!! I fuck them every time I see um layin' around and I can steal a few minutes!!!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links