Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have u ever just got with a girl,just 2 get in her socks?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have u ever just got with a girl,just 2 get in her socks?
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering has anyone ever gotten up with a chick,just 2 get in her socks?
--------------------------------------------------
True story
--------------------------------------------------
About 4 years ago I was seeing this chick 4 about 2 months,she was a 23 yr old spanish chick from Brooklyn,about 5ft5 with 9 1/2 feet.

We have not had sex in that 2 month period.

But on the day she was about 2 put out,I was so thristy,I started attacking her feet,she thought that was kind of odd,so she pause 4 awhile.

I came out & explained 2 her that I have a big foot fetish & that I always wanted 2 suck her pretty feet since we first started dating.

She told me"I always have men trying 2 get in my panties,not my socks".

--------------------
Lu Lu's SiZe 10 fOOt SLAVE!!!
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Panties vs. socks...If I can't have one, I'll take the other.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Toetapper, most definedly.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ye i get with some girls just for their sexy little feet, its fun!
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it all the time when I'm not committed. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"JUST TO GET IN HER SOCK'S" ----------DUDE that has got to be the best line i've heard in decades..........don't be upset if I use it
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha I agree, amazing line
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go out with a girl and if no foot stuff happens then I might cancel the future plans so I guess I'd say yes I'd get with a girl just to get into her socks.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure have. Twice.
One time was a disappointment since I judged her feet unseen by the look of her face and hands. She had really gross feet.

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the problem im faced with now.

hmmmmmmmm socks! so arousing.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to feel like that when i was alot younger but these days, i just want it all readlly, the full package
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links