Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » HI everybody newbie here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HI everybody newbie here
josh91
Board Regular
Member # 25381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for josh91   Email josh91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wanted to say hi ive been a member but im just now starting here. so hi everybody lol

--------------------
I love feet in knee high socks [Big Grin]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Josh. Welcome to the site.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and get on the field. You've been sitting on the sidelines too long (Aug 07), LOL. Again, welcome aboard, Josh.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome josh 91 !! [Wu]

Have you had the chance to meet gavin9 ? [Evil Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Josh. Don't be bashful about posting- we want to hear about your opinions too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! [Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Have you had the chance to meet gavin9 ? [Evil Grin]

[Laugh] Why are you asking him that?

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Why are you asking him that?"
Comment by W.W.

I don't know why, but gavin9 just popped into my mind.
I miss ole gavin9, he was fun.
[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"Why are you asking him that?"
Comment by W.W.

I don't know why, but gavin9 just popped into my mind.
I miss ole gavin9, he was fun.
[Laugh]

_fjb_

Oh yeah, good times! [Wink]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
josh91
Board Regular
Member # 25381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for josh91   Email josh91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guya and gals u will be seeing a lot more of me.

--------------------
I love feet in knee high socks [Big Grin]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LLewis
Board Regular
Member # 27806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LLewis   Author's Homepage   Email LLewis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi josh and welcome from another fairly newbie

--------------------
www.southern-charms2.com/fetishfantasy

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Josh
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links