Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Other fetish? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Other fetish?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a thread... makes me feel so tame. i love women... head to toes.. legs in hose and heels is my other deal! but can't say it's a fetish... just something i really like as much as feet.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a costume fetish. Love seeing women dressed up so obviously i love Halloween.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now its strange you mention arm pits, definitely isnt a fetish, but i used to love kissing my ex gfs arm pits, partly her reaction of giggling i guess.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a quicksand and deep mud fetish.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
playing with my hair paralises me with pleasure, it affects my whole body..
i love vintage glamour and mild fetish wear.
adore the chance to dress up.
gloves are a turn on for me.
shoes,shoes,shoes...i need more shoes!
stockings, underwear, massage, foot,head, body...
i could go on but am getting shy.
hey, now i'm thinking maybe i just have a fetish fetish!

jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a pretty interesting list, sotiny.

I can relate to the whole hair playing thing. Personally, I enjoy it when a girl does that to me, although I don't really get to the point of high arousal and wouldn't consider it a fetish for me. It just feels damn good. I think most women have that "paralyzing spot" when it comes to their hair/scalp if it's done the correct way. When it's done the first time, some find it surprising and don't realize how good it can feel, while others get entirely weak in the knees and it's a definite turn on.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having someone run their fingers through your hair and down your back is a total turn on. I have a very senstive back so it tingles.

I used to babysit when I was in my mid to late teens and I would "let" the little girls play hairdresser and beauty salon -- they would take a comb and start at the top of my head and run it all the way down to the ends -- I had and still do have long hair that goes at least to the bra line -- so it feels really good and it stimulates no only the nerves in my head but in my neck and back as well... so you can imagine that the tingling heads south and touches the "valley" all the way to the "toes" ...mmmmmm

oh sorry -- got a little carried away in thought there for a minute... LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hav a fetish for blokes forearms, dont no y or how that came about but i do lol. the wider the better it shows a strong man i guess
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm im not sure if this constitutes a fetish but here goes.

i use to date this guy WAY back in the day. he had this sweet ass car! it was a candy apple red mustang. this car had a bumpin system, t tops, black leather interior that he always kept shiny and had that new leather smell. hm hm hm the shit i did just so i could drive it barefoot and half naked! ever since then i can't pass one without getting palpatations! so yes i guess i have a mustang fetish. OH yea im also a sucker for a killer set of abs!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ass fetish is almost as strong as my foot fetish

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDisciple:
Apart from most fetishes evolving the foot I would have to say I love a damsel in distress, throw a ballgag in mix and I'm there.

Same here my friend. Slap her straight into a hogtie and shove that ballgag in tight! With bare feet obviously [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im really starting to grow a hand fetish because most of the time it reflects the details of the foot!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently........ female arm pits.... and female anus has really been on the top of the list with exception to feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love when a girl sits her crotch on my face, or some facesitting
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spotlight, it's not a competition about how tame.. but i've had to re-read this thread.. now i've got other ideas.

ok.. here is the full monty.

i love gals in high heels. the taller the heels the better (6 inch being ideal.. but not realistic)

I love gals who love wearing hose!!!! i've got a friend who rather wear hose than anything else.. no matter what!!! she's gone to the beach in hose but took them off once there.

love hosed feet (hence why I'm at Wu's)

The closest to the damsel in distress deal....a well dressed high heeled woman driving a very powerful rear wheel drive car. in addition to driving.. she gets stuck (snow or mud) and has trouble getting free and I come to her rescue!

I like when a gal wears heels well in situations you'd not expect heels to be worn.. ex action part, ball game, window shopping. yeah.. not realistic, but love it!!!

did i mention i've bought 95%of my wife's heels to date (over 70 pairs)

I love the whole woman top to bottom. a nice firm sexy butt.. toned legs.. strong arms (but not overly muscular).. nice smooth stomach.. with an innie!.... the rest.. you already know from my post.

so that is a whole lot more details this time around.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links