Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do u like ur footjob?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do u like ur footjob?
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite position was for her to be sitting on the bed, me on the floor. I sit at the edge of the bed facing away from her. She has her leg/s over my shoulders with her feet in my lap. She then grabs my shaft between her toes, pumps away and the rest is history..

This position is good in that I can see her foot busy at work and there is an appreciation for all aspects of the foot ie her high arches, heel and toes as they all work together to achieve their 'goal'...

I also love seeing toes in action and this position offers the best display of just that.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toes wrapped around my shaft with her in a kinda indian style position with her legs except not crossed

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
This position is good in that I can see her foot busy at work and there is an appreciation for all aspects of the foot ie her high arches, heel and toes as they all work together to achieve their 'goal'...

Great position that gives you a great vantage point- will have to try that.

I'll tak a FJ just about any way I can get 'em- the only thing I that insist is that we use a lube or oil. I love the way it makes her skin shine and of course it feels great!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im personally not a fan of lube..unless its a HJ. It feels soooo much better with her feet just "dry".
My favorite position would have to be me at the end of the bed laying horizontally and her vertical...like a T [Tongue]
Feels amazing when she puts one foot behind my shaft and uses the other to "do the trick" [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Im personally not a fan of lube..unless its a HJ. It feels soooo much better with her feet just "dry".
My favorite position would have to be me at the end of the bed laying horizontally and her vertical...like a T [Tongue]
Feels amazing when she puts one foot behind my shaft and uses the other to "do the trick" [Big Grin]

AMEN, lube is only good for anal sex (and of course natural lube inside vagina). otherwise it takes away the sensation of the skin
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the lube feels better but it definately ruins the taste and scent of the feet
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like mine with nylon clad feet on a hottttt woman lol....
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite position is to have a woman lay face down with her soles facing upwards, her lower legs raised in the air, while I go to town on her soles.

My second favorite is the T position bluetoelover mentioned, either with the girl laying on her back or on her stomach.

I've never tried the position ozboy has mentioned, but it does sound interesting.

As far as lube goes, most of my FJs have been without lube. However, I've done them before with lube and liked those as well.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with luba and her facing me so she can see my delight. I am gonna try the one with me sitting on the floor though. nice
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
My favourite position was for her to be sitting on the bed, me on the floor. I sit at the edge of the bed facing away from her. She has her leg/s over my shoulders with her feet in my lap. She then grabs my shaft between her toes, pumps away and the rest is history..

I also love seeing toes in action and this position offers the best display of just that.

[Thumbs Up] I haven't done this one in a while. Thanks for bringing it up. Back to the basics [Big Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those that have wanted to try the way I have suggested, I'm curious to hear your feedback.

I guess she could either do it with her insteps using both feet, but my preference is for her to clentch my shaft with a strong grip using only the one foot, between her toes...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links