Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Initiating foot play

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Initiating foot play
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl I've been dating has pretty cute feet. Sometimes she even gets playful with her feet getting them near and gently brushing by my privates on a few occasions. I have a feeling that she might be into foot play. I have given her a foot massage but would really love it if she initiates and gives me a footjob. How have you guys/girls gone about initiating your first footjob? Any help would be really appreciated.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im 19 and have been with the same girl since i was 16 and it didnt take me very long to get my first footjob....if u all are sexual active then just off her a foot massage and take her foot and brush it on ur hard on most likely she'll giggle and rub ur cock with her foot thats what my girl did then i just pulled my junk out and took her feet and gave my self one lol
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Chip. said; it's that simple. [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty straight forward- a little gentle persusion/assistance should get you on the right track.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and if u dont wanna admit you have a foot fetish, rub it on your dick then say "hey actually that felt pretty good" then carry on.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Requiem49
Board Regular
Member # 26362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Requiem49     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footlovers:
Yeah, and if u dont wanna admit you have a foot fetish, rub it on your dick then say "hey actually that felt pretty good" then carry on.

LOL!!! That's classic
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tblfeet
Board Regular
Member # 4665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tblfeet   Email tblfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto what Chipa said works like a charm.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot massages are definitely the way to go
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have given her a foot massage and she had enjoyed it but I didn't take it any further than that thinking it might freak her out. Thanks for all the advice. I will try what you guys have suggested most likely tonight.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Update:
I finally had the guts to do it...My first Footjob!!! I thought I should share it with you guys.

My GF was so horny last night but it was that time of the month for her so we had to defer the sex. So after a short while of receiving a BJ and hand job I was so horny that I brought and rubbed my hard member against her feet here and there. I figured this would be my perfect opportunity...now or never. This feeling so good at first I grabbed her feet and started slowly thrusting my member back and forth and she then proceeded to help out a bit with a back and forth motion for a short while. I didn't continue much longer because the friction was kind of bothering me. Maybe next time I'll have to lube up [Smile]

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement!
Always open for more words of wisdom.

ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think grab her feet like that a few more times, and she'll know your a foot boy !! [Wink]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links