Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ped Egg

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ped Egg
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen the commercial, but it's never been this (sexy?)... There are soles n feet galore on hsn right now!!! It was spur of the moment because I dont catch much t.v... Is this a preview of the anticipation/comfort of showing feet in '08??? Wu's forum is the best place 4 me to chat & learn so what's up fam??? I'm sure the video to back me up will be uploaded shortly...

[ January 06, 2008, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen that commercial about 10 times this year. I think '08 is the year that feet are going to bemainstream and regarded like how legs and boobs and butts are.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just coming here to start a thread about this! I wanted to find a youtube link, but they don't have one yet. OMG, I love that commercial, except for that part with the guy, but whatever it's ignorable. XD
You know,somewhere out there, a guy is snuffing the powder that comes out of it like the devil's dandruff [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to get me a couple of those things. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hadn't seen the ad, so I had to Google it to see what it was. Neat invention- though it seems a bit scary- what keeps it from going too deep?
Small, poor quality (but neat) video on one of the websites I visited.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this has nothing to do with anything, but does anyone remember when pantyhose came in a plastic egg?? LOL
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, L'eggs. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know they had it on HSN, I just see it on commercials. Last night I saw pilates on the HSN would have posted to warn everyone but it was the last 10 minutes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol such a funny advert

"And if you buy this fantastic product in the next 10 minutes, we will give you another ped egg, absolutely free!"

lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the cheese grader for your feet. [Roll Eyes] I was watching TV last night for a few hours while rubbing Kelsey's feet (model on my site) and that commercial came on. She had never saw it and I told her to watch. She thought it looked odd and maybe even something that might do damage to your feet. Check out the freaking dry skin/saw dust looking stuff that comes out of it when you're done. Hmm...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE those commercials. I love the accents of some of the women on it, too.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links