Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can I post this? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can I post this?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
My fiancee and I were talking last night and she asked me a question about her friend's son as I have a foot fetish she thought I might be able to explain to her some information. I know we cannot post about younger people but this question I needed to air to the valuable members I respect here on W.U. Her son is 10 years old (my foot fetish experience was when I was nine years old), anyway my fiancee told me that he likes to lick and smell his mum's feet and always has her shoes near him. I must admit I was quite shocked about this and of course concerned but I think my girl wanted me to help in some way. I am not happy with the fact he is so young and he is liking his mother's feet I said he needs to see somebody about it.

I did not really want to post this because to me it is totally wrong, my girlfriend said to me should his mum (her friend) be worried about this? apparantly he always likes to lick her toes after she comes home from work and has found him smelling her shoes, I had my foot fetish experience when I was nine years old but it was my teacher that I was excited about her feet and all I did was sit near them never get anywhere else with them. I hope someone can offer advice?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[I believe the comments in reference to posts about younger children are primarily dealing with discussions of, and posting pics of girls under 18.]

Seeing that most of us became aware of, and many even started privately acting on, our foot fetishes at a very young age I don't think that's cause for alarm since most of us seem to be OK. However the fact that he's so strongly acting on his fetish desires, and with who, does disturb me.

I believe his mom needs to discuss this with him and curb his behaviour with her, while (hopefully) not making him feel like he's a pervert. Obviously a tough discussion.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should probably start by not letting him lick her feet. That seems pretty inappropriate if she allowing that to happen

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swman:
She should probably start by not letting him lick her feet. That seems pretty inappropriate if she allowing that to happen

+1 I'd also tell her to try keep her shoes away from him. (as best as she can, anyway)

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, if she lets him smell her feet then she's contributing to the problem which may not be huge but is kino of weird since it's his mom. My fetish started young also as did everyone elses but I steered clear of family...

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies, I really cannot offer any advice to her to give to her friend, I can only see his fetish for feet developing further and I am sure the family know that this fetish exisits but how to deal with it I am not so sure
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be a cool guy and leave a leg show magazine under his pillow lol.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I highly doubt that this kid knows what he is doing is sexual...whether it leads to him having a foot fetish or not..
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few points:
1- his behavior is not sexual, he is too young.
2- his mother should no allow what she has to this point, only because others, mainly us(footguys)see it as sexual.
3- the boy will, without a doubt, be one of us. in a few short years, we well be welcoming him to WU's.
PS: putting aside that he is too young and that she is his mother(incest), the little story is king of cute and hot at the same time.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that the mother is out of line in letting the boy lick her feet. Perhaps she enjoys it--which means she should let her husband/boyfriend do it. But not her son!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveherfeettosmell:
A few points:

yes it is and no he isn't

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3- the boy will, without a doubt, be one of us. in a few short years, we well be welcoming him to WU's.

Hahahahahahaha.

I'd have to agree with everyone else on a serious note meaning if it is a problem why would the mother let him continue doing this?

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems that the responses here are sensible. At the risk of sounding like Nancy Reagan, "Mama" must just say NO.

Perhaps, I misread...the kid is 10?!! Too late to say "No". The damage may already be done.

It's too late for me, tonight. I'll try to return with some sensible notion.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Thanks again for the replies, I feel unable to really help her friend and told my fiancee that his mother should really put a stop to this and understand how this makes her feel. I am not sure if his mum enjoys this attention to her feet but I feel 10 years old he is old enough to understand what he is doing is not in common place. I never had this experience when I was younger only the smelling of my teacher's feet he has done far more than many guys have managed to do in the later years.
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by loveherfeettosmell:
A few points:

yes it is and no he isn't
Mighty Mike is absolutely right.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links