Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » im developing a fetish for footjobs.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im developing a fetish for footjobs.
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from being a man that hated the idea of a pair of pretty feet on a cock and then having them cummed on was a horrible thought.

but over time i have developed a sub fetish for footjobs. just the thought is making me hard. the beauty of the hot sweaty foot wrapped round my man hood is a nice thought now!

lol. whats a footjob like? im into socks and hose, and wondered if it felt better with these? any reccomendations?

thank you.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing wrong with a woman's feet around your manhood, pleasuring you until you cum all over them. I'm a proponent of footjobs myself and have always liked them.

While I like the occasional feel of nylon clad feet, to me, nothing beats the feel of bare skin on bare skin when it comes to footjobs.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, I had thought about footjobs for so long when I finally got one, it was amazing, but not as good as I thought it was actually feel.

If you get to hands and put them either side and jerk like that I suppose it kinda feels like it, except with feet its alot hotter cause you know its real.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice one guys!

thanks for your advice.

fate..... the idea of nylon clad feet entertains me greatly! [Smile] lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bare fj is the best IMO.

and it is certainly an acquired taste as a foot fetishist evolves also

enjoy your newfound love! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
skin on skin... its the way to go.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friction from nylons hurts in that sensitive area on me. I prefer soft bare skin doing the dirty work!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's not just the friction of nylons that is off-putting but, with the pressure that I like to have applied the material moves around and bunches up making a a rough ride even rougher. It's bare skin and a dash of mineral oil for the smooth sailing that I prefer.

Unable to leave well-enough alone, I will mention a girlfriend who, while dressing for work, would occasionally take time to use her nylons to give me a hand-job; she would slip the whole thing down over the shaft so that the head was in the toe of her stocking. The sensation of the material flexing and stretching over the head was quite thrilling. After I got-off, she would put the stocking on. She said that she liked the wet feel of my cum on her foot and she could carry a piece of me with her all day. It made her feel naughty, I think.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already posted my thoughts here a few times - refer to my post "How do u like your foojob?".

Anyway I agree with most of the posts in this thread particularly Spotlight. For me getting the right kind of feet and getting footjobs in a relationship is a need not a want !!

As for type of footjob, I love a skilled set of toes that are able to tightly grip my shaft...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer doing most of the work, and rubbing the foot with my hard cock. I love the feeling of my cock head rubbing the tops of her painted toes, or the softness of her soles. That way, I am in charge of what feels good, and no need to be giving direction, plus I love the look in her eyes that she gets when she sees how into it I am.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion i think barefoot is the best way to go for fj. but nylons are a close second. socks though, im not too sure about that, it probably wouldn't be as smooth

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links