Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Long time no post...I have some sad news... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Long time no post...I have some sad news...
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to say that we have been having some serious illness in the family and footgurl.com will be taking a break until things are back to normal. I will be keeping my clips store open and getting some photos done when we have a chance. Unfortunately, this is just a bad time for us to have anything extra going on.

I will be keeping my blog up and updating that as frequently as possible. I will put up some image sets in the clips4sale/images4sale store.

Please keep my family in your thoughts and know that I will try to be around as much as possible.

[ January 09, 2008, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may god bless you hun and hopefully everything will be ok dear. this is the part of life that happens that we know will happen but we hate when it does. life is more important than certain things. im sure i can speak for everyone when i say we would rather see you and your family doing ok and happy then in clips and pics.

good luck hun

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same thing happened here for us over the holidays too Eliza. Mom was in the hospital for a few weeks, bro-in-law diagnosed with cancer, my assistant at work out over a month recovering from surgery. All at the same time.

Seems that when the shit hits the fan they dumped an elephant's load on us! Hope all will be well for you and your family. Good luck.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear that eliza, i hope everything will be alright, take care
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the other stuff can wait! Spend time and take time - a year from now one might say, "why didn't I feel/take time for myself or family." Anytime we get a wake-up call it is a blessing even though hard to go thru or watch. It sucks but seems like a better alternative than your waiting for someone to pick you up and the cops come instead.

All the angels around me are on notice-

Be strong and take care of U and your family!

Elvis

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Family over everything else. I hope you all get through this well.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the support guys. We hope to be bringing you the best pictures ever ass soon as this is all resolved. Just know that if you don't see me around for awhile, I've not forgotten you and this foot-gurl still loves being one of your favorites.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very sorry to hear that Eliza...
I was in the same situation a few months ago when I found out that my closest family member had a very nasty disease. it's a feeling when you don't want anything else just to kill yourself! [Cry]

you shouldn't be worrying about anything else at the moment, except yourself Eliza.
I really really hope things will get better and you will come back all happy and excited when you're ready for that.

with lots of love,
Camille

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allow me to extent my sympathies to you. Camille is right, though: First things First!
Wishing the best outcomes for you and yours.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everything gets better
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Ditto...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do what you have to do Eliza. Things in life take priorities and this is one of them. You know where to find us when things get better. [Smile] Take care and tend to what you need to tend to.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18276 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll keep you in my prayers and thoughts.. hope that things will recover for the better for you!

RPM

p.s. please focus on the fam.. that way.. when all is said and done.. you're now free to pursue life as you did before (or close to it)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Handle what u need to my fam...This is jus technology, it'll always be here [Cry]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links