Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot world gone public????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot world gone public????
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so i know i said it would never become mainstream or at least i didnt think so but little by little it just may be. yahoo.com has an ad on the front page on how to work relationships. the main pic has a man giving his woman a foot massage. anyways here is the ad. yahoo ad

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Mr. Zinczenko makes a bold assertion of worshipping the foot. I think his encouragement for others to welcome a non-traditional body part follows all of the media attention that have surrounded the foot lately. Even though he mentions foot massages and inexplicably asks us to go beyond the everyday, tradtitional foot massage. Reading this article makes me forget that feet aren't a bonafide mainstream attractive body part yet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told you guys, man.

Like a fucking snowball rolling downhill....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope it catches on but doubt it will

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, even though it is our silent way in - I think it is kool that people are getting hip to it and dispelling the myths about feet. The last item in the article was (5) about not letting your partner see you naked - the day I have to hide my body - well...not to be a snob - but, they need to lay off the soda and get into motion - swimming 3-4,000 meters a week will change your life or join a tri team and train for it...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't see the pic, but read the article. Nice mention of the value of massage.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think alot of people especially girls know that some people like feet. So I dont think its such a great revealation...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet being underground only!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gimmie feet......

i agree!

it adds to the kink.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it was going to get into the mainstream eventually, if people didn't see this coming they're just plain ignorant.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont really think feet becoming mainstream or staying "underground" is an important issue.
Foot fetish has been there since the begining of time, many girls know that men like feet.
The question is , is foot fetish beeing seen as a "good" (sexy) or a "bad" ( Creepy ) thing?

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothin lasts forever, everything changes eventually whether it takes 10 years or 100 etc, thats the way it is, even if i didnt want the foot world to become a normal mainstream thing, it wont stop it from happening, more celebs will come out(or be outed), more youtubers will do requests, yahoo and facebook will do more adds, and thus knowledge of such existence will expand and continue to until its just the norm.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links