Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting foot 'favours' from the Ex?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Getting foot 'favours' from the Ex??
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats your view, my Ex had amazing feet n toes. Beautiful high arches, long and strong toes. She also gave incredible fjs. I'm finding it hard meeting someone else who can live up to the standard of my ex.

My ex is in financial trouble now, she has offered me fjs for help ($$). I'm craving her fjs so much i think about it all the time and even whack off about her still !! That was something I always loved and looked forward to. What do guys reckon should I help her with $$ and get a few of those amazing fjs??

[ January 12, 2008, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: ozboy ]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends. Would it be a chore for her? Or did she like giving fj's?
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, if she's totally in to it, it'll be a big turn on (would be for me anyway) but if she really only does it for financial reason I guess I'd pass. Well, only one way to find out [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where in Aus are you Ozboy? It sounds like shes a great chick to have!!! I reckon go for it mate, whats the worst that could happen?
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Recal
Board Regular
Member # 15808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Recal   Email Recal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah where abouts are you, give her my number i'll be happy to discuss term and conditions lol
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As they say..Nothing ventured nothing gained ! Go for it !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
whats the worst that could happen?
Well I could find myself in greater debt again and set myself back 6 months...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you still have feelings for her...dont do it...thats my opinion
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how much is she charging?

think about it when you were dating her, every time you bought her dinner or a gift you were paying for footjobs [Wink]

now you avoid all that lovey dovey nonsense pretending like you actually care about her opinions and you get exactly what you wanted, the footjobs [Cool]

a no brainer if you ask me [Joint]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep it all depends how much she wants haha. Would it be awkward for you? Or would you enjoy it?
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i would give her money for her service..you're both doing each other a favor...if you think about everybody pays for stuff like that in a sense anyway...
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Thanks guys !! Your opinions are appreciated..

I think I'll go for it...

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's not a hooker, she's someone you care about, and both of you get something good out of it. I say do it. She seems like someone you don't let go.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, she's whoring herself out to you now that she's in debt? I wouldn't do it. Keep looking.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is your ex, but is she anyone's current love? If she is with someone I would just give her the money as a gift and leave it at that.
If she is alone, I would really think about why you guys split up. Is it worth getting her back in bed and risking drama or worse?
Of course depending on the feet, her personality and my degree of horndoggedness I might just cave, give her a hundred bucks and ask for five footjobs, three blowjobs, two fucks and a cornholing....LOL

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links