Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls from the past (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: girls from the past
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it normal to whack off to girls that you haven't seen or heard of in 5 years or so?

these girls had looks and of course feet that in my mind were perfect

is it normal to still think about them during lonely nights or should i let them go somehow [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
idk

i still think about girls from high school who were hot and had nice feet

who i had NO CHANCE in talking to.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know about whether it's 'normal' or not. but i do know that you aren't the only one who thinks about things like that mike. I certainly do.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here especially with myspace and facebook. A nice pic of a girl from way back = nice wack.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think about girls from high school who had sexy feet. Did it the other day. I even think about all the girls feet I've licked in the past, but never had the urge to whack off cause of it. But I don't think its not normal.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
this chick i was supposed to get lucky w/ back in college had some sexy feet and from time to time i do think about how nature made my chances slip through the sewer grates [Cry]

yes that's basically my story with a girl I should've had years ago [Cry] [Cry]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see no prob with it??? Your post was inspired by my recent post wasnt it Mike??

Look in my case I have 10 years of memories with my ex. I havent found anyone else yet so of course I'm going to think about her. Being that she was exceptional with her feet and toes I will continue to whack off about her.

Mind you I can appreciate the argument that this may prevent one from moving on...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
I see no prob with it??? Your post was inspired by my recent post wasnt it Mike??

it was a question in my mind several weeks back but yes your thread made me think about it again [Smile]

only difference is i'm thinking about girls I didn't get [Blush]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I barely remember highschool. It's hard for me to whack over imaginary feet anway. But then I can't randomly jack over some random chicks' feet out in public either [Laugh] . So I guess I better get up to speed with talking to women again.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is amazing how guys find turn-ons. A single and very minor thought, and, suddenly, an ethereal voice decrees, "Let there be wood!" And there is lumber in abundance.

Men have a very rich fantasy-life; the merest recollection, perceived remote possibility, mental picture, odor, sound, or memory can elicit a train of thought that runs away very quickly. As for being normal...it is perfectly normal, even for guys with no fetish at all.

For myself, I have recollections that certainly cause a flare-up. I had the good luck to own a "Polaroid" (a camera which took photos that would develop themselves - no need for anyone else to see them) while in college. I had the presence of mind to use it then, and for years thereafter. When I get a thought about my "women-past", I have a record of it and can sort through the pics. This is helpful.

There's nothing wrong/abnormal/sick/perverse/(or any other negative descriptor) with re-living a great moment.

Still, there are memories for which I have no photo but the memory is enough, even if corrupted by time...maybe even improved, because of the years.

Still feeling the sensation of my tongue on Alison's toes - hers were the first. (Can't believe I'm so far removed, now) A whack-worthy thought for my own consideration.

Don't give it another thought, Mighty Mike, you're just fine.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me: totally normal. There are memories of girls' feet dating back six or seven years that I still get off to once in a while - I'm sure some of the veterans in the forum may elaborate with stories from decades upon decades ago. It's all good Mighty Mike!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing wrong at all dude with a vivid, healthy imagination especially when they focus on past beauties with superb feet. Keep on daydreaming my friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

thanks guys [Smile]

also i want to say that i'm thinking about girls I knew in college, I never think about the girls I liked in high school

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still whack off thinking about my ex. It has been nearly thirty years but her feet are ever on my mind.....
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
is it normal to whack off to girls that you haven't seen or heard of in 5 years or so?

I certainly think so. For many years I frequently whacked off to the girl I dated all through high school and the girl that I used to hang out and have fun with when I was in college- even whacking to memories of them after I was married.

After HS my girlfriend and I drifted apart and eventually broke up. That's when I crossed paths with another girl, a few years younger, that I knew from high school.

This girl was petite in general stature, was cute but not beautiful in the face, but had a total kick-ass body, (probably 36-38 chest yet thin waist and tight tummy). And she knew how to flaunt it. She was a teaser. Tore the absolute hell outta her string bikinis. She went to my old high school and frequented the pool that I worked at during the summer, eventually asking me over to her house.

As someone said previously, we guys have such good photographic memories and I had lots of mental memories of her. Some of the best were of when she invited me to a relatives house on the river for a swim party. Though she wore a one-piece suit that day it was low-cut in the front, high-cut on the thighs and made out of Lycra, so it was skin-tight and showed EVERYTHING. My little "brain camera" shot loads of mental images that day. Some of the best were of her trying to stand on an innertube- I can still vividly see her wet feet, legs and body (in that skin-tight suit) when she'd stand up on one.

In addition to actual mental photographs of her from being around her I also developed some wild fantasies about her. I apologize if this sounds sexist, elitist or demeaning- but she was not a real intelligent girl- not the kind to go to college kinda deal and I was already in college. We didn't have much in common. Consequently we really never had much to discuss- just had fun hanging out. Of course what my "male mind" knew was that, if I did actually date her, because she really liked me that she would have gladly done anything I asked sexually. Therefore the wild fantasies...

Fortunately I was intelligent and morally valued enough that I never took advantage of her. We never had intercourse, just some heavy petting and getting each other off. Good thing, because a few years after we stopped seeing each other she got pregnant by another guy.

Needless to say- I blew tons of loads in her honor over my memories of her, the things we had done together and the fantasies of what could have been.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links