Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ulrika Jonnsson Has a Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ulrika Jonnsson Has a Foot Fetish
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.showbizspy.com/2007/12/21/ulrika-jonsson-has-a-foot-fetish/

When I found this on Google News, I was like sweet a woman with a female foot fetish. Not quite the case...she says her foot fetish was partially responsible for her marrying her husband. Seeing this aricle really makes me think: yes, foot fetishes are becoming more commonplace but maybe foot fetishes are going to be a two-way street someday? After all, foot fetishes aren't going to be fully acceptable unless us guys have presentable feet. The reason: women do pay attention to that stuff. I have had many a girl bitch and complain about guys and lack of cleanliness with their feet. Maybe this will be a bad thing someday, who knows?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard for me to imagine even a woman liking guys feet. But who knows, maybe that makes me a male version of the woman who can't stand guys with the fetish [Laugh]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's wrong with females enjoying our feet? I find nice when ladies say something nice about my feet.

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing's wrong with it. I just can't imagine finding guy's feet aesthetically pleasing. But then I'm not gay [Tongue]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! i like it.

i guess its just like us liking womens feet, but women like our feet. fair enough.... but a hottie like ulrika jonsson liking feet! THATS HOT! [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
she says her foot fetish was partially responsible for her marrying her husband.

She's quite straight-forward in admitting that isn't she!? Although it appears that she's also into shoes and/or boots.

quote:
After all, foot fetishes aren't going to be fully acceptable unless us guys have presentable feet. The reason: women do pay attention to that stuff. I have had many a girl bitch and complain about guys and lack of cleanliness with their feet.
That's true, most guys don't "gussy up" their feet or worry about them being clean all the time (as in those that wear sandals or flip-flops.) But most clean them up when they get inside. The truth is, I think most guy's feet would be considered "presentable". It does make some sense, as she could relate the look and cleanliness of a guy's feet to the level of his general body care. In other words assuming that a dirty feet = dirty body. Tha would probably be much more promounced however in women with who are truly into a man's feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well.. nothing wrong with that. I bet that her husband gives her some foot love in return.
Is she hot?

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:
Is she hot?

I think so...she's got some serious MILF appeal going for her. Run a search on her in Lord Lucan's section of the forums. I'm pretty sure you'll find some rather pleasing examples of her and her feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
It's hard for me to imagine even a woman liking guys feet. But who knows, maybe that makes me a male version of the woman who can't stand guys with the fetish [Laugh]

hit the nail right on the head
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:
Well.. nothing wrong with that. I bet that her husband gives her some foot love in return.
Is she hot?

google her
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a matter of fact I recently watched a documentary on her and her sex addiction and her quest to try to halt the destructive influence it has (and has had) on her life!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that foot fetishes are any more common now than they were many years back. I think people are a little more open about it these days.

I just had a shudder...What if foot fetishism is the new, fashionable, way to be a rebel? What if these people are only admitting to it to be "chic"? If this is the case, our days are numbered; 18 months, tops, and after that, we'll be as reviled as Leisure Suits and the "Electric Slide".

Just a terrible thought that I hope will pass...Where's the Bartender?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a young age people are first introduced to feet as something smelly and disgusting, as they're something prominently around us when we're young. Those who didn't have that experience are the ones more likely levitate toward having a foot fetish or enjoying the acts of a foot fetish. That introductary passage some of us get when we're younger is receding due to part that feet are glamorized now more than ever. I do feel - and I have said this before on here - if foot fetishes truly hit mainstream, it's going to be a two-gender effort. What I mean is men have to keep theirs presentable...women have to keep theirs sexy. I think it is unconditional that whether or not the foot worship goes both ways, our feet are going to be judged no matter what. If you're enjoying her feet and yours are there nasty crusty hairy or whatever, it is going to ruin her impression of feet. You want her to have a good impression of feet so you can do stuff with her feet. End of ramble. Wow, that was long!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes done pulled the old switcheroo

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
From a young age people are first introduced to feet as something smelly and disgusting, as they're something prominently around us when we're young. Those who didn't have that experience are the ones more likely levitate toward having a foot fetish or enjoying the acts of a foot fetish. That introductary passage some of us get when we're younger is receding due to part that feet are glamorized now more than ever. I do feel - and I have said this before on here - if foot fetishes truly hit mainstream, it's going to be a two-gender effort. What I mean is men have to keep theirs presentable...women have to keep theirs sexy. I think it is unconditional that whether or not the foot worship goes both ways, our feet are going to be judged no matter what. If you're enjoying her feet and yours are there nasty crusty hairy or whatever, it is going to ruin her impression of feet. You want her to have a good impression of feet so you can do stuff with her feet. End of ramble. Wow, that was long!

Very interesting, i definatley think the foot world is gradually heading for mainstream like many others here, but one think we have never touched upon is the impact it will have on us and this whole men havin to make theirs good for the ladies, its possible.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links