Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FINALLY,FOOT WORSHIP FRIENDLY MUSIC!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FINALLY,FOOT WORSHIP FRIENDLY MUSIC!!
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was like oohshit!! somone acually made a song,or songs with referances to foot worship.they are called seelenkrank wich was the lead singer of blutengel(blutengel are currently a popular synthpop/goth band from germany)before he started blutengel.the songs themselves i feel sound kinda amateur,but then again it kinda was recorded like that,not to mention the album is over 10 years old.anyways i found this on youtube of the song called "the special spot"n guess what spot hes talking about!heres a link to the vid:http://youtube.com/watch?v=fGs0EJ1SZwk
if you want to hear more,and im onely doing this cause its hard to find the album,heres a link to download the album:http://sensaciondeletargo.blogspot.com/2007/11/seelenkrank-silent-pleasures-remastered.html
all of the songs are bdsm/fetish related btw..what a trip hua?!??
ohyea in later years on the blutengel child of glass album the last song is entitled footworship and is basicly an instrumental with clips from foot fetish movies that starts off with a chick saying "i want to masurbate u with my feet"i love it,this guy might be the most open out of all rockstars!

[ January 15, 2008, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: vineofthorns ]

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, I know the song "footworship" by blutengel

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool, i like synth/synthpop/industrial type stuff. this reminds me of KMFDM a little bit.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice find man
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links