Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Brooke Burke

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brooke Burke
stephanies_pet
Member # 28721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephanies_pet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed this. Brooke Burke has on the same toe ring on her right foot in practically every picture I've seen of her. For some reason, I find that incredibly sexy. lol
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't say 'for some reason' say, "because I have a foot fetish" [Wink]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she said she has a fetish too, i remember an interview with howard stern on how she loves to sit on her own feet

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't heard her say that. I did however read how she said a fan asked if he could take a picture of her feet and said she didn't find it weird.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I like feet. I definitely have a fetish. I love to see a mans bare foot, but its got to be taken care of. If theyre not well manicured, youve got to wonder what the rest of him is like. [laughs] I dont want to get in bed with somebody and feel his gnarly feet." -Brooke Burke

I think that was from a maxim magazine if im not mistaken she also mentioned somewhere that she likes her feet kissed... she deff has a foot fetish

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
I haven't heard her say that. I did however read how she said a fan asked if he could take a picture of her feet and said she didn't find it weird.

I remember that one.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just nice to know that she's always sportin' a toe ring!

Before I bought my wife some good toe rings to wear 24/7 (right now she actually sports 3 thins bands on the second toes of each foot- they look great stacked- she has long toes) I had bought a small collecion of really cheap toe rings for her to wear during foreplay and sex. I enjoyed seeing her wear different ones each time.

The new toe rings that she wears 24/7 I really like so I never have her change them out.

Anklets though are a different story. I do like variety there. Over time I've bought her a collection of inexpensive anklets , so occassionally I have wear multiple anklets. Sometimes I'll have her add one or two to the one she wears all the time but sometimes I'll have her remove her normal one and put on all different ones. I've also become quite the drooling fool over multiple anklets on both ankles.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DelanyDecolleur
Member # 28740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DelanyDecolleur   Author's Homepage   Email DelanyDecolleur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke Burke is gorgeous...I will have to find some pics of her feet. I have little feet size US 5 and small ankles and I'm having a problem finding anklets that fit me...please drop a line to me if you know of a good store, thanks.

www.DelanyDecolleur.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links