Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New girlfriend driving me crazy… As I type!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New girlfriend driving me crazy… As I type!
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m sitting here typing this thread with my new (well, just over a year) girlfriend studying on the bed behind me… She’s got her feet up with her soles visible in the mirror in front of me. I’m stealing peeks every chance I get!!! I guess it’s no big deal, she’s open to and seems to enjoy my interest in her feet but the more role they play in our sex life, the less day to day access I seem to have! I think she’s teasing me with them, how quickly they learn. Man I love those Thai soles… [Jerkoff] I’ve posted a couple of poor quality images before but can’t get her to pose her soles for a real pic. Time to go, I’ve got to get a quick foot rub in before she realizes what I'm typing, this is KILL’n me!

Wish me luck! [Fingers Crossed]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with the foot rub

Hopefully, you'll end up with some decent shots of those Thai soles!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy it all - the teasing and the score - what a great feeling, yeh?

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah well. At least you have a girl with nice fottsies [Big Grin]
I haven't had one for years!

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah... the 'access' question....... some gals know how to 'hold off' on access when they see how interested you are in their feet. can't comment more on that.. it's a phenomena that i just watch and puzzle a bit about..

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been a while but here's how that day unfolded... After logging off I walked by and gently brushed her sole, I just couldn't take it anymore. She snapped her foot away, laughed and said "tahkatee!" (Spelling phonetically of course) this is Thai for “Tickles”. I sat down and said something like "it didn't before?" She laughed a bit more than rolled onto her back and placed both feet on my lap, I gave her a little massage and she fell asleep for a bit... Kind of anti-climatic but I'm happy with it! I'm certain she knows what she's doing, feet are NOT a big part of Thai culture (at least not in a good way) but it's clear she understands its part of mine & enjoys the extra attention. Happy to report that night we had sex and her feet played into the action as they normally do. Someday I'm sure she'll let me take a picture or two, I'd love to share some images of her surprisingly meaty size 6.5's (she's very petite, about 5’ and 100lbs.). They got to be my favorite soles [Drool]

Take care & thanks for the replies [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links