Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » mother in laws feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mother in laws feet
Busterchin
Loyal Member
Member # 1012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Busterchin   Email Busterchin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
l've been working on my mother in laws feet for a little while, to be honest her toes really want sucking, especially her big toes , so far l have managed both a bare foot massage and a nylon covered foot massage, when l asked if l could massage them she looked bemused ! , but l just went ahead and she seemed ok about it , but somewhat surprises.
l would love to take it a stage further now and toe suck her , but l have to be very careful not to push it to much , l hope l can achieve it this year , l have set it has my goal .

Posts: 83 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
playing with fire my friend......don't forget that your wife is HER daughter.....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you ever get to do anything with your wife's feet? Why focus on the mother-in-law's feet when you have your wife's??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very sexy thread indeed, playing with fire, no kiddin, go for it dude, keep us posted [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree- you're playing with fire. What IS the situation with your wife?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are playing with fire... a very fair comment in my oppinion.

this is your marriage we are talking about, not just some one night stand with a random girl.

i would be careful.... it is just a fantasy... like i want to suck my aunts toes... i know it wont happen because i would be playing with fire.

please make sure you make the right decision pal.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fire and gasoline (high octane at that) just shouldn't be mixed.. we all know what happens... why try to reinvent the wheel.

RPM

p.s. i'd settle for what you already did.. a massage with and without hose.. don't push it!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe just a case of the forbidden fruit... Dude, just be prepared to face the consequences.. You could get what you want, but at the same time stuff up your marriage, the relationship between your wife and her mother and could effect both sides of the family coz of one act... Step back and look at the bigger picture before going any further... I try not to focus on the concequences in alotta events to achieve something but in this case I would...

Try not to crap too close to home [Big Grin] (no offence intended) [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, always love this guy FootLongSub Zero..
I am still playing MK. At the moment MK: Shaolin Monks. I wonder if SubZero himself would have a footfetish [Big Grin] ..

On-topic:
A very hot thought indeed. I hope you can have fun with your wives' feet. But it wouldn't it be damn hot if you could get both? Hope you make a wise decision. Keep us posted [Smile]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me this is a fantasy only. This is probably the worst possible situation I can imagine finding myself in. She is your wife's mommy. Her job in life is to protect her child from being hurt. All of the mothers I have known with the exception of one would never, ever betray that relationship with the girl's husband.

When I was 18 I had a gf who had the sexiest mom. My gf went to the Winrock Shopping Center in Albuquerque while me and her mom finished making luminarias for the sidewalks at Christmas time. We had something to drink and we got frisky. I took off her shoes and socks and licked her feet like a fucking idiot.

Before I realized it her jeans were off and I was getting my pants unbuttoned when we heard her car pull into teh driveway. SHIT! As far as I know her mom never blabbed, I sure as hell never did! But after that her mom never looked at me right, and I felt like she had branded as an effen cheater.

My current wife has a gorgeous baby sister (age 30)and her mom is around 63 I think. Both have awesome feet and I wank thinking of one or the other several times a month. Her mom looks like she is my wife's age...45!! With chubby little feet with stubby toes. Her and sis will be fantasy only. The lady I play with lives in another town and I see her very sporadically because I don't want my wife to know....If you get with her mom or any family member, friend or acquaintance she will find out and your ass will be in the fire then. Can you say DIVORCE? ALIMONY? HUMILIATION? Or worse....she might kill you man.....Be careful, please?

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDisciple
Board Regular
Member # 28381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDisciple   Email SoleDisciple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck the toe sucking and rubbing. Just load off into her shoes or nylons [Big Grin]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep i gotta throw my 2 cents in with these guys. They're spot on, you are digging your own grave !!

Hey this story reminds of that other thread about the African dude from Halifax that conned a mother and daughter into a foot massage and rubbed his cock all over their feet !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links