Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: First footjob
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
he orgasmed from just a few strokes!

hardly surprising mona...Having your fine feet wrapped around him...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first time was from a pro who specialized in foot worship! This was in the mid sixties and I found her ad in a paper for fetish interests. I took a big gamble but I was desparate to try - I was twenty-two and horny as hell for foot worship. Her name was Eve and she was incredible. She was twice my age and she led me through the full gamut of worshipping her feet and finished me off with a footjob where I exploded after just a few strokes with her feet! She laughed and said we would have to work on lasting longer next time! I went back to her for ten years!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was young, let's just say I was starting to discover some of the down falls of puberty, but old enough to understand sex, masturbation would make you go blind and grow hair on the palm of your hands. That kind of young.

I had a friend in school. She was a tom boy, one of those athletic skate boarding, would throw down in a fight type girls who didn't understand that she was hot and was going to get hotter as the years went by. Her mom and my mom were on the PTA together and we both decided to hang out with them that night rather sit at home and do nothing.

Apparently it was a requirement back in those days that when you bring your kid to PTO meetings that have dress you up like respectful citizens. We bugged out and started looking through the school for things to get into. We stopped by one of the class rooms. Remember back in the days when people weren't afraid that people would run into your class with guns? There were doors to the class rooms yet since we lived in a little rural area in the country, and we started cutting up in the class but we were far enough away from the parents that no one heard us.

Anyone remember Jelly shoes? the things that I swear evolved and became crocs. Anyway I used to hate those shoes on girls, (I was staring at feet for a long time)that night she was wearing the type that were kind of clear with glitter in them.

She had somehow hurt her foot and was sitting in the floor and rubbing her foot. I am not completely sure how I got in the position I did, but I remember that I was rubbing her foot trying to get it to stop hurting. (Women milk this sort of thing I have come to believe.) The one thing that I am completely sure I remember clearly was her feet smelling something powerful, which turned me on as I was rubbing them.

Puberty is hell for the simple fact that you can never control your erections or put them out of your mind, and mine kept growing and I didn't want her to know, but I didn't want to stop either and eventually she moved her foot and rubbed against it. I remember there being surprise for both of us. But I think curiosity grabbed her as she started rubbing it intentionally and firmly through my slacks with sweaty damp smelly feet.

Eventually my "friend" was taking from behind his cloth prison and executed upon the toes of my one time play ground buddy, and seemed terribly amused and thrilled at the fact that it shot something out of it that was not urine. To be honest I was surprised myself by it, but I had to cover the evidence of it because well the ride home with mom and her muscle car would be somewhat strange with a cum stain on my black pants, so I poured a soda on my pants and wiped it off and blamed it on that.

Got to say my friend and I were close for a few years, but we each started to go our own way. All a part of growing up I guess. Kind of miss her and her smelly feet.

Oh and Mona, I got a few of your movies, and I got to say that a manhood embraced by those soles will always spew like a geyser. I love the things you do with your feet, especially the leg warmers, henna and skin decals, and you choices in nail polish. If I was in the position with your feet wrapped around mine and you were wearing leg warmers and fishnets like your avatar, I would be a lost cause pretty quick, an explosive lost cause, but a lost cause never the less.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Never had one.....yet!

same here man and i really look forward to having my first, and also my first chance to worship a girl's feet. got quite a few ladies i work with i wouldn't mind having as my first, not sure how likely it will be though.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stealth837
Member # 29479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stealth837         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eighteen years old on a school bus trip. Around 3 AM the girl across the aisle put her feet on my lap. She soon began rubbing my cock through my jeans. I unzipped and you guys know the rest.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky for u she continued, Stealth. Was she good?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had a girlfriend or had this before.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by middleman9:
Never had a girlfriend or had this before.

same here [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I've never held hands with a girl. They just don't look at me. So don't worry too much, it's not like you're alone. Well not in that regard, anyway.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 15. She was 15. We didn't exactly know what we were doing and it was a little bit awkward...

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was 15...... with my very first gf who i admitted to...... she started rubbing my wood with her hosed soles........ twas v nice, but didnt go all the way....... we had sex after. It was a nice feeling. such a nice feeling.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bueno my first footjob was back when i was 14 in middle school, it was my gf and her cousin. one nite they snuck in through my bedroom window because my girl wanted to spend time with me. apparently her cousin was 17 and she wanted to tag along as well which was no suprise. anywho..we were watching a movie when out of nowhere he cousin asked me if i had a foot fetish..? at first i was skeptical but then i asked her who told you, and my girl smiled. as it turns out my girl wanted to perform a double footjob with her cousin to see what it was like to make a boy like me CuM, well by the end of the session I covered there feet with so much Cum that I named them both MilKy ToEs! lol ^_^

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STEEV1
Board Regular
Member # 29814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEEV1   Email STEEV1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I am a newbie to this site I must say that I am one hell of a lucky guy as my g/f loves her feet massaged & kissed, she has also rubbed my porker with her feet which are a size 4 and has perfectly painted toenails, I don't think she realises how pretty her feet are and when she wears her high heel sandals it makes me want to pop my cork which I once did and was lucky enough to shoot all over her feet and toes and proceeded to lick the come off of her feet. Has anyone else done this or would like to ?, your thoughts please.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friends mom had put her foot on my crotch at the dinner table she was grasping me with her toes.
I sat at the table with a strait face and there was a lot of talking going on back and forth so nobody noticed any thing.

We made eye contact many times then I couldnt hold it back anymore she grabbed the head of my cock and I jizzed as she sqeesed it tight.

I know she had to feel the warm damp erupiton going on in the grasp of her toes.

Then I had to excuse myself from the table as it ran down my legs.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona Mona Mona...Thereis nothing else i can say ,but wow I haven't been on in a while and its nice to see some females here and not only female ,but Mona i think you and your feet are HOTT!!! Oh those talented toes, nice link I look forward to buying all your clips. My first footjob came after a nice foot massage I worked my way up my girlfriends legs and I had her whimpering after about ten minutes she wanted to return the favor ,but her parents came home so she asked me to massage her feet some more and when she plopped them in my lap she started rubbing my cock thru my clothes talk about intense needless to say I came once she slipped her foot thru my zipper< that was fifteen yrs ago and I haven't looked back since.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links