Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Two girls try on each other's shoes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Two girls try on each other's shoes?
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I think is sexy is when a girl takes off her shoes and then another girl puts them on herself. It is kinda intimate between them and their feet share all the same smells/flavors when they do it.

Tell me, do you think it is sexy as well? Thanks [Smile]

I have shot several girls doing it just before they worship ea other's feet. One girl takes off the shoes of the girl to be worshipped, slowly puts them on herself and proceeds to worship the feet of the shoes she is now wearing!!

I have done it w/:
Sunny Leone & Sophia Lynn
Charlotte Stokely & Cassandra Cruz
Jayme Langford & Annie Cruz, here is a pic of them:

Annie Cruz & Jayme Langford

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ro
Board Regular
Member # 28873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ro   Email Ro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting that you mention this because the other night I was out with some female friends and they all started complimenting each others shoes and trying them on. I thought at the time how muich I love when this happens.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats one of my favourite things, anyone know of any clips of that? Free or otherwise?
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
One thing I think is sexy is when a girl takes off her shoes and then another girl puts them on herself.

Absolutely love to see this, especially if at least one of them is in flip-flops or sandals- for several reasons:

- It is an intimate thing to put another girl's footwear on, especially if they're well worn.

- It shows that they're looking at each other's footwear

- Usually they fawn over the footwear as being "cute" or "sexy". It's nice to hear them talk about the other's shoes like that.

[ January 28, 2008, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a bit weird.. i love seeing it, yet.. don't want my wife to partake. not sure why it's like that for me. (well.. i think it has to do with the fact i love seeing my wife in heels.. and love the scent of her heels after she's worn them and don't want to mess that scent up.. happened once before)

for whatever the reason.. it's a lot more fun to me when the girls aren't that close acquaintance to me. love the dialogue they take in.. love how they try the other's shoe with such 'care'. just fun to watch.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too am also a fan of sexy shoe swapping. There is just something so feminine and sexy listening and watching women do this. My sexy wife has never partaken in this as she wears different shoes sizes than her gf's, but they do speak of their shoes to each other, and I love those conversations as well.

You could even take it one step further and I know people who have done this...but your wife/gf/SO could wear her gf's sexy heels (say she borrowed them for whatever reason) and you and she have mad sex while she is wearing them, and you both indulge in using them heavily in your foot play and fetish. Now that to Me is hot. I have heard several stories of this occuring, and I really think that is sexy. I mean it's on the verge of taboo, having sex while she is wearing her friend's heels....so bad, and yet so good.

Here is a youtube clip I found awhile ago, and it deals with shoe swapping and the conversation between two beautiful women. The entire scenerio is actually broken into nine clips, so check them all out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz8ndWykOdg

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
...but your wife/gf/SO could wear her gf's sexy heels (say she borrowed them for whatever reason) and you and she have mad sex while she is wearing them, and you both indulge in using them heavily in your foot play and fetish.

Alright, I got to do that a few times when my wife's sister gave her some shoes she didn't wear any more. The scenario is that I sometimes like to get a little bit of a shoejob before I take them off to feel her bare skin. We have just an FJ session some days when she isn't in the mood to play around, but has no problem taking care of selfish old me while she's multitasking (i.e. reading a book.) I would slip her sis's sandals on her feet and she would go to work on me. So basically if I'm sniffing her foot with the sandal I have two scents wafting up the nostrils from two different pairs of feet! Its been several years since the last time she gave her any shoes, so I'm hoping a new trade will be happening soon.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
...but your wife/gf/SO could wear her gf's sexy heels... and you and she have mad sex while she is wearing them, and you both indulge in using them heavily in your foot play and fetish. Now that to Me is hot.

I would find that incredibly arousing. Too bad my wife's best GF lives on the other side of the US (although I think her feet are bigger than my wife's). I KNOW that if they were the same size that they'd swap clothes and shoes. They're very close friends, having lived together in college.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't like it if they're barefoot

if one girl has a fungus she is passing it on to the other girl

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you! I am going to try some g/g shoe swapping at my next shoot. Please tell me if you have any specific ideas or scenarios that would make it extra hot [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my girlfriend would borrow her friends shoes to use to go out to the club. I would smell her friends shoes before she wore it to the club. Of course I had to do this when she was not around. She probably knows I do this since she knows about my foot fetish. So I am a big fan when a girl tries on another pairs of shoes with her friend or borrows a pair of shoes.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea man I have always found this concept really sexy. Go with it and have fun while ur at it. LOL
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its so sexy when that happens !

after a few drinks some females just loose all thier inhibitions about hygene and will hapily stuff thier bare foot into a pump or a mule just to see what it looks like on them,despite it being freshly vacated by a sweaty (and often) pretty annonymous female foot.

love it!

[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks! I had some models do some shoe changing and worshipping over the weekend. I also bought some stinky knee high leather boots I kept making the girls take on and off between toe suckings [Smile]

--------------------

-

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That does absolutely nothing for me.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links