Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kissing victorious feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kissing victorious feet
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone ever kiss the feet of their girlfriend/wife after losing a bet or at some game? I have a few times, but one incident sticks out above all others for my wife and I.

A few years ago when we were living together we had a house with a basketball hoop outback on the garage. I used to shoot around after work. I'm not a good player, but not terrible either. Well, one day my then girlfriend was outside and I asked her if she wanted to shoot around and play a game a PIG. For those who don't know PIG is a game where the first person shoots and if they make the basket the next person has to shoot from the same spot and if they miss it they get the letter P, and so one. First to get all three letters (in other words missing 3 shots the other made) loses.

Well, I started off well, up PI to nothing when it was her turn and she made one. I missed. Soon she tied it up both with PI. After a series of me making shots that she made, finally I missed and she made one. WEll, as you can guess I missed and lost. She began jumping up and down saying "I win, I win" I was embarrassed and pissed. I immediately challenged her to another gamed and said I would kick her ass.

Well, I went first and missed she made her first shot and I missed again. Within the next 3 shots she made 2 of them and I missed losing the second game in under 2 minutes. Imagine losing to your live-in girlfriend who's 5ft 4 with small size 5 and 1/2, red toed, feet. Well she waisted no time rubbing it in saying how she won and kicked my ass, and how I lost to my girlfriend.

I went inside so the neighbors would not hear as she was getting a bit loud. She followed me up to our room and said that I should kiss her feet for losing so bad. There was no bet on the game, she just decided I should kiss her feet for losing. She kicked off her pink J Crew flip flops and planted her gorgeous feet in my face. I began to kiss them and she said it wasn't enough, she wanted them licked, sucked and worshiped. I began to worship her feet embarrassed at the loss, but more turned on than I'd ever been [Mmm] . She would continue to make fun of me saying how quickly she kicked my ass in the second game and reminded me of why I was worshiping her feet. This lasted a good 15-20 minutes. When it was all done we stripped and I went up a bit and pleasured her till she was finished. We then had sex and I came in maybe a minute.

It was completetly unforgettable and if we ever have trouble getting in the mood talking about this can get us both worked up quick. After that she only beat me maybe once again playing PIG, but never at all like that one day.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds more like you won to me dude! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

[Hump]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the story sounds pretty sweeeet.. funny how fast the sex was tho ahah but eh i bet i wouldnt last too long either after that

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds more like you won to me dude!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes when you win you really lose and sometimes when you lose you really win!"
White men can't jump

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
It was completetly unforgettable and if we ever have trouble getting in the mood talking about this can get us both worked up quick.

Great experience man! That's the really neat (and fun) thing about special days like this between a couple- the ability to get all excited just by recalling them. As LaDaemon said, you were a winner too! [Big Grin]

The wife and I frequently verbally recount past fun (and sexy) events that we've experienced together as well as imagined future events or fantasies (like laying naked on a tropical beach) to arouse each other during foreplay.

I've yet to kiss her feet due to losing a bet- but next time I'll suggest it!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to you lucky!!!
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We used to call that basketball game H-O-R-S-E.
But I digress; next time, just skip the game and go straight for the feet. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Indeed.

Damn...

Damn!

Got excited just reading that. Lucky you. In all seriousness, it sounds like you've got a great wife with an enjoyable personality.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm assuming she knew of your foot fetish,lambskin. If not this is doubly hot.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm assuming she knew of your foot fetish,lambskin. If not this is doubly hot.
Yes, she pretty much did as we had lived together for over a year at the time. You are right though, imagine if you were with a woman who had no idea you liked feet and her reaction to winning was having her feet kissed.

quote:
Sounds more like you won to me dude!
In the end we both won. It was a great time and made us both very horny, albeit a bit at my expense.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that story really made me fantazise. Thanks for sharing it bro
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
Yes, she pretty much did as we had lived together for over a year at the time. You are right though, imagine if you were with a woman who had no idea you liked feet and her reaction to winning was having her feet kissed.

Do you remember some of her words while you were in the room afterwards?
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

quote:
Do you remember some of her words while you were in the room afterwards?
Not exact words, but basically she was making fun of me and that I said I would kick her ass the second game. She was teasing me and reminded me not only did I lose, but of how quick she won. She said that I should be kissing her feet for losing to my girlfriend.
Like I said she still brings it up every now and then, especially if she wants her feet kissed.

lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

[Bump]
Just wanted to put this story back up for all the newbies here to see if anyone has ever had a similar experience.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links