Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tarantino on Tyra

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tarantino on Tyra
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'm the last to know but I just found the YouTube video of Quentin Tarantino on the Tyra Banks Show where she puts her feet in his lap and they have a contest with foot models. And she says "foot fetish" and he says if you want an "f" word he prefers "fondness". That's okay. I think overall he's putting a positive spin on it. I remember a while back there was some discussion here of this television event but if I remember correctly nobody had a video. So now we do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48a6ZS7jJQ0

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
he had an eye for the well-turned ankle
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be the last to know, this has been out a while. But it is still much appreciated that you've brought this subject and the video up to the top of the board.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a great clip - it did circulate a year or so ago on the boards, but thanks for bringing it to someone else's attention who may not have seen it as surely you aren't the last to know

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get to see daytime TV and had completely missed it. Thanks for bringing it to the fore again. I have to disagree with Mr. Tarrentino (I preferred the third model) but, then, I wasn't there.
Nonetheless, a real treat.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man....If I was Quentin I'd go backstage and give all these women my business cards and tell them to call me...the artist clearly knows how to 'grip' objects and Ms. High Arch promised him a touch. He's already a 'shoe-in' with the winner [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carskyavenue
Board Regular
Member # 22905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carskyavenue   Email carskyavenue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely-he could probably have had such an awesome private "after party" with any one of them.....they are all great, but i prefer no 2. Great arches and toes...thankyou for posting this!
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh i posted it back on youtube since its been gone from there for ages, i decided not to put up words like feet or fetish, hopefully it wont get taken off the site that way, i did the same for the ff documenatry and its lasted a week ^^
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, thanks for the clip! I liked all 3 of the ladies myself. Couldn't get close enough to actually pick one over the other, footwise anyway. Lookswise, I'd go with #2.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for this. I must have been living under a rock because I never knew this took place. Cheers!
Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many years ago was that?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links