Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Foot Fetish Statistics!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Foot Fetish Statistics!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was fishing around on Google News for any constructive foot fetish articles...no luck BUT did find out an interesting feature. When you type in foot fetish you can search by decade but the really cool part is you can click 'timeline' and it shows you a bar graph of the number of times 'foot fetish' comes up in an article, and typing in a set time frame ( I did 1990 to 2007) it shows you a bar graph of the number of times words come up in articles, and click the link you wll see it!

Foot Fetish Bar Graph 1990-2007

Once you click the link, you can put in your own timeframe from 2000-2007 or so. I wish it would show numbers, but hey I thought stumbling across this was pretty cool!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You get an "A"

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, we're getting notoriety [Smile]

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
hey, we're getting notoriety [Smile]

Well, you may want to note that the notoriety from the news articles is not in a positive light. All the articles I skimmed through on page 1 related to sexual assaults that were foot fetish related. You know, priests fondling boys feet, bad cops fondling female motorist's feet when they stop them, etc...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't do a whole lot of skimming but noted that that there was little nice to be said about foot-fetishism. I did follow the time-line back to the beginning of the 20th century. What a big boom there was right up to the start of the Great Depression! The "Roaring Twenties" was real big on it, I can only imagine the tawdry details shared in a sensationalist news-rag of the time. This was a time that the culture was getting past the hangover of the late Victorian Era and was, in a culturally relative way, akin to the 60's.

More recently, I see that things started to pick up in the mid-70's right around the time that BIG open-toed platforms (aka "Hooker-Look") shoes were coming into vogue.

I could speculate endlessly and wish I had a real point to make here. I guess that the articles early on were due to a great deal of "sexual repression" and the misunderstanding (dare I say ignorance?) of many sexual matters.

Today, with more openness, people are somewhat more understanding of the sexually deviant (argh, I know it is a harsh word but, leaving the emotional component out, it is, by its definition, the right one). In other words we're still regarded as weird - well, at least, odd - but less weird than before.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I even once read that sociologist said there is a correlation between the number of foot fetishists and the rise of sexual epidemics. Such as foot fetish becoming mainstream in Spain during the 17th century.
Maybe foot fetish is nature's response to AIDS hahaha

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard those same tidbits, Sabbath. A foot fetish can be a safe way to fool around!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Was there a foot fetish emergence during the Renaissance, a time where a humanism movement spread that allowed for more equality for individuals?

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links