Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your dream foot site? Opinion needed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your dream foot site? Opinion needed
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heehee... Probably strange seeing a web master of a foot fetish site post in this thread, but a site I'd love to see made would be white females giving foot jobs to black males. Combines my two biggest fetishes/likings: foot fetish and interracial (white women/black men). I've thought about making this site, but it is not an option at present time. Maybe one day I'll have a girlfriend/wife who would be as kinky/open as me and would love to be the star of such a site. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a variety of different ethnicities with the models, instead of the same kind of woman over and over again myself. I'd definitely go for foot worship, lots of up close shots, different kinds of pedicures on the models' feet, girls who dress casually (as opposed to trying to look sexy), and some other niche kind of stuff. I myself am a big fan of sleepy feet and foot worship while a girl is asleep, and I know there are others like me, so maybe if you throw us a bone every once in a while in that regards.

I myself can actually do without nudity, and I can definitely do without male penises. I like getting a foot job, but I don't like seeing other dicks. I also don't like cumshots on the feet. I dunno, but there's something definitely NOT appealing to me about looking at some other guy's jizz on a perfectly fine pair of feet. I know there are guys who're into that though, so I know they'd have to be thrown a bone once in awhile as well.

If possible, offer customs. You'd be surprised at the kind of business you'd do if you offered custom videos and custom photosets.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ideal foot fetish site will include a list of models you can contact and date for a private foot fetish session (for free, of course)
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with ya Pat! I love seeing a nice pale blond girl giving a footjob to a black guy for some reason. Dont see it too often.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
non-poses and smelly ones
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
[QB] lots of footjobs

hey i like how you think [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona,

If you liked the way I think I'd surely be a member. LOL!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...I'll have to give this some thought. A lot of notions are flitting about in my head but I can't seem to pin them down.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lots of merciless face-bouncing where the girls don't stop, even after the guy obviously taps out and repeatedly struggles (futilely) until he is obviously passed out for a few seconds, then the female can relieve her massive sole pressure off of his face and slap him around with her feet til he comes around.

now that would be a first and it would also be heaven! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Please consider

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A big must - Must contain pictures and videos of girls using their toes to pick up objects and perform tasks with their toes such as tie shoelaces, write, empty washing baskets etc. I find this so erotic - that a girl will use her feet as her hands in such a 'normal' and skillful way.

I also find that unfortunately, this content is not available or covered on the web. Besides a few youtube vids.

I was actually thinking about starting my own web site that would focus on this sub-branch of the fetish.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abdo
Member # 26163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abdo   Author's Homepage   Email abdo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a nice blog for u friend i like boots so much i wish the blog will be liked bootlover785.skyrock.com

--------------------
am a feet and boots lover

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian girls with pretty feet(Kinda like Aya!)
Maybe footjobs (asian girls on white guys)
Stockings/pantyhose, barefoot, in sexy shoes and out of them.
Nice pedicures..Good photography and poses!

The list can go on, but I think I'll leave it at that. I really have a thing for asian feet lately..

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dream site would have under the chair views of wrinkled soles and curled toes.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links