Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Seinfeld" Season 7 DVD Set:: "Notes About Nothing" for "The Pool Boy"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Seinfeld" Season 7 DVD Set:: "Notes About Nothing" for "The Pool Boy"
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, if you get the "Seinfeld" DVDs (all of which are well worth the money, imho), each & every episode comes with a trivia track called "Notes About Nothing" that, when activated, plays the epsisode with random facts & trivia popping up onscreen.
Well, in season 7's "The Pool Boy", there's a scene where Elaine gets chased to her new boyfriend's apartment by a group of dogs because Jerry had been stuffing mutton into her coat pockets (long story, you gotta see the episode to know what I mean lol). Elaine has to spend the night so she insists that they lsep "head to toe". The next morning, we see that she's kept him awake all night by rubbing her bare feet all over his face.
Now, if you turn on "Notes About Nothing" & watch the scene again (of course I'm gonna watch it again anyway lol), it pops up with "Foot fetishists have earmarked this scene as their favorite from the entire 9-year run".
Just thought that little mention was intresting.

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The better scene was in the episode when she was in the sauna checking to see if teri hatcher's tits were real. She has her soles to camera and does some toe spreading.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yeah, Season 4's "The Implant".
Excellant scene!
Unfortunately, for that scene, the "Notes About Nothing" are talking about something else (I think about Terri Hatcher's other credits).

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, you got a good eye!

I'm gonna have to see that episode. Thanks for the heads up.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crap i'd hate to buy that show just to see that lol.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot scenes, i love elaine and she has great feet too!

The first link is my personal favorite of the two, the one where she rubs her feet on the guys face.
the second link is the sauna scene, very nice as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iPYjG_RlSw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usg7NNmssEU

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The first link is my personal favorite of the two,"...
Comment by russ

Yeah, me too. [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. I love that episode.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i rubbed one out a few times to that scene

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great scene, Elaine has nearly perfect feet. [Big Grin]
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she does have perfect feet but you see them so little in those shows! She is usually wearing some big clunky shoes or whatever that hide her beautiful feet. When I finally saw them close up in that great face rub scene I almost came right then! What a waste to hide those feet!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

The thing about "Notes About Nothing" that I forgot to mention is that the notes are usually sarcastic, wisecracking, and/or editorializing.
I just thought the fact that we got mentioned without any editorializing was pretty cool.

Anywho, I thought I'd put this list out there:

Epsiodes where you can see Elaine's feet (as far as I can remember):
Season 2:
The Busboy
The Deal

Season 3:
The Tape

Season 4:
The Implant

Season 7:
The Wink

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have great lookin' feet. Enjoyed both clips.

I remember seeing her barefoot in one of the episodes of her newer show "The New Adventures of Old Christine". She was wearing a nice toe ring and made some kind of comment about it. Anybody catch that one?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links