Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you worship the feet of...... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would you worship the feet of......
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it would depend. If the girl, was, in my opinion, just "Not Cute", she could still be okay enough looking for me not to feel grossed out, and then yes, I would. That being said, if the girl completely grossed me out in other ways, and all she had going for her was great feet, then, as much as I love feet, I would probably pass. Not cute I can handle, but someone who completely grosses me out, no thank you, pass!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet are the most important thing by far! Pretty girl - ugly feet - forget it! I have found some of the most beautiful feet on very plain girls and they are not used to having any guy pay attention to them so they were very pleased to go along, most said it really turned them on to have a man worship them like that! Best footjobs I ever got was from an ugly woman in her forties with fantastic feet! She said it was her best quality and she really worked at it and wow was she good! She could make me cum more than once or if she wanted to be mean - she could keep me on the edge foe an hour! What torture!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. She is not cute at all. And she isn't looking for me to be her man I think. I mean it's pretty much only footworship. We have a cool friendship.

I think were on the same page really. I mean we don't even kick it really in public. She comes over, 420, footplay and spends the night. Few times a week. But it's insanely cool that she is hella down with the fetish.

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman being into foot sex would be almost all I need. Nice feet would get me the rest of the way. And if she was cool I'd marry her. Nice face a +.

mas

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure I've said this before, but I feel that a woman's feet can make her pretty.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont' know if i could, and i'm not saying that be mean or shallow or anything. but for me she could be the nicest person, have nice looking feet, but if i feel no attraction then i just don't think i could. i've always said that feet aren't the only thing i like about a woman, i like the whole package. and plus i'd be afraid if i was only using her for her feet, she may look more into that than i want and plus it could end up hurting her in the end. and if it's a friend or whatnot could damage the friendship, and i wouldn't want that.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would, even if face is more important than feet fore me, its only a friendship, you're not marrying her.
Come on, there are not many girls with a foot fetish!
I'd love having a friendship with a girl like that, you could just hang out , some 420, a little foot play... sounds great to me. [Big Grin]

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are a must for me.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my only rule when it comes to this is that the girl not be fat or old (50 and over I think.) Because weight and age play a huge role in how feet smell and taste. As I've said before, smell and taste are huge for me, and excess weight and age affect taste and smell in a most negative way.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never encountered such a situation. My guess is No.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is brookes bf.

If her feet are as good as you say they are then I would say def......besides how often is it that you find a girl with a foot fetish herself???

Just make sure that she is cool with the whole thing

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links