Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what my gf thinks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what my gf thinks
jmv44
Board Regular
Member # 29074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmv44         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's loving the comments... but no face pics... however... we're both trying to get as many requests as we can.... let us know what you think... she loves hearing about what parts you like best and if you guys are jacking off to them
Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
face
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wet wrinkled soles
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sole man myself. Cum splattered works nicely. Some nylons are cool too. But whatever you can make happen will be good enough for me.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- wet or oiled
- barefoot outside in different locations
- wearing different shoes, sandals, flip-flops
- wearing more foot jewelry

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far all of My peers here have come up with winning suggestions, and I must second the call for sole pics, especially of her standing up on her toes showing them off to the camera.

Also any pics of her modeling sexy shoes is great too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
- wet or oiled
- barefoot outside in different locations
- wearing different shoes, sandals, flip-flops
- wearing more foot jewelry

i agree with these right here, and would add:

-more sole shots (of course)
-black, silver, dark blue, etc. polish (if possible)

and whatever else you can come up with [Hop] though i have to say unlike some here, not big on the cum on the feet pics but hey whatever floats there boat.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id love to see her soles with socks or nylons half off then completely off
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links