Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite shoes and sandals? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite shoes and sandals?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those black mules in my avatar with a passion they are the best shoes ever made in my opinion, nice leather makes the foot sweat and open toe and backless sole wat shoes reveal so much of the foot but still keep you guessing what the whole foot looks like. I only wish they were still popular today!
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops, high heeled open-foot sandals, boots...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mules / slides - the kind Dolly Parton wears !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a guy I can't describe shoes all that well, but maybe someone will understand what I'm talking about. They're like pumps but only have the front part where toes go. The back of the shoe is nonexistent showing lots of heel and sole when they walk away. It's like a heel/clog combo or something but they're extremely sexy and drive me nuts when I see a woman wearing them...if anybody knows what these are actually called please enlighten me [Tongue]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mules indeed. now i feel slow.... [Tongue]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops and sandals.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geal
Board Regular
Member # 20230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geal   Email Geal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr.Scholl's Exercise Sandals, Flip-flops especially if they are platform, Open back clogs showing bare heels.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie & Barefoot Kristy are girls after my own heart.
It would be easy to say any shoe that shows her feet and that would be accurate BUT I prefer Mules/Slides and strappy high heels. The higher the heel the better.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
high heel pumps. the higher the heel, the better!!! and then.. we move on to any other type of heel out there... sandals. mules..wedges..open toe, open sides... closed anything heel.

the boots fall in line next. some boots are darn sexy.. others a bit too macho for me.

then.. some platforms. (though i rather stay away from the category.. but some i like)

then flats.. especially if they fall into the 'cute' category.. the ones you can slip in and out with ease.. such a sexy sound... and such shoe play!!!!!

lastly.. flip-flops and sneakers of any kind. preference to flip-flops though.

but as Annie and Krisy stated.. hum.... yeah!!!!! the sound of heels slipping in and out.. drives me nuts

RPM

p.s. the 'weird' thing about me.. when it comes to my wife.. i rather she not shoeplay.. but every other woman on the planet.. love it. not sure why that is per say.. only clue.. i love the scent of her feet in heels. (but only in heels and with hose)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsheelsandflats
Board Regular
Member # 29088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsheelsandflats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i absolutley love all the variety of flats out there now a days...
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballet Flats, Flip Flops and dressy high heels.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of shoes...
Bare feet or flip-flops only because they reveal the most.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a general rule, flip flops are my favorite common shoes on women. However, my true sentimental favorite is the extremely thin strapped slingback thong sandal. I don't see as much of them these days as I did in the past (though I still see them on models in some of the more prestigious fashion mags). Hopefully, there is a comeback in sight, as I saw them on three different women today.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing women dangle mules and flip flops. Mules are so sexy and flip flops just show off all of the foot.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links