Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flats 'dolly shoes' everywhere! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Flats 'dolly shoes' everywhere!
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
I cannot help but notice that these shoes are everywere you look, they must be the most popular type of footwear around at the moment. There are alot of middle aged women wearing them along with the younger 20 something ladies, this footwear has been very noticable by myself in the last six months.

I think the main reason so many women wear these shoes is for comfort they are flat soled and really comfortable, a friend of mine wears them all the time and then sells them very well worn, she told me they do make her feet sweat and often wears socks and barefeet to liven up the smell inside them, so you either love them or hate them but I think they are the most popular footwear around anyone disagree?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's an "emo" thing....i am personally not a fan...i hated the 80's the first time around :-)

thank god for older women!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not fan of them at all. Fortunately I've not seen too many of them here in Florida. It does appear to be one of those re-occuring fashion items.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depending on how they're built and if a heel is on them (as seen on google).... i can either not care at all.. or be somewhat interested.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love/hate situation in the forum, personally I like them, nice dangling scenes..
Plus I kinda like emo girls haha

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah the red head wears them and while not emo, she falls into that late 20s age group and wears hers often.....they are so not sexy....but as previously stated in the thread....they do look great dangling...then again, give me some pumps to check out some dangling, that is sexy!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
I cannot help but notice that these shoes are everywere you look

damn, wish i got out more [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmhose
Board Regular
Member # 9606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmhose   Email mmmhose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I wasn't a fan of them at first, but I've actually come to really like them.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i have been seeing alot of women wearing these shoes too and i have to admit that at first i hated them but now i find that over the last three months that i have grown to love them more than heels. They are more form fitting and being a short guy, its better for being vertically challenged.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine sells them I also at first could not really take to them as footwear goes but have since really enjoyed watching girls in them, they are so easily removed during shoeplay and dangling, my friend really has so many pairs she always leaves a nice well worn aroma in each pair and tells me that the smell will stay longer in these type of shoes, I love the smell of worn shoes
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only part I don't like about them is they're a huge tease. I saw a very hot girl wearing them the other day not once did she even slip her heel out, leaving me waiting for more, but nothing was to happen.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randyssexyfeet
Major Player
Member # 3108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randyssexyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email randyssexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pair of leopard print flats and I love them!

http://storeb.clips4sale.com/accounts10/122/clip_images/leopard%20flats%20pic.JPG

--------------------
If you like cum covered feet and shoes, check out my links.

http://platformhighheels.com
http//clips4sale.com/?122

For a private cam show: http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?NickName=RandyPHH

Posts: 167 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since the 1st post about these flats...... ive become more and more obcessed with them! LOL

they are sexy..... i like how the soles get so sweaty and when you see the ladies heel pop, you can see the sweaty sole in comparison with the rest of the foot.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sensational!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I understand what shoes you describe, I can only offer this:

Shirley Temple has already been done.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em a lot. makes her feet very stinky.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links