Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has your G/F/wife ever demanded..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has your G/F/wife ever demanded.....
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by Gameon:
My gf surprised me a few weeks back when we came home from a night out on the town.

I was putting my wallet and phone away etc and she said in a very sexy voice, "You will remove my heels, my feet are sore and need attention"

I questioned this playfully and she replied saying that i was her footslave!

I would've just said, "Yes, ma'am!" [Smile]
In my head, i was screaming Halleujah! I just wanted to see where she was going with it. Since then, she really has stepped up her feet antics [Smile]
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she asks me to wash her feet sometimes, she has demanded I kiss her foot, lick it and lick in between her toes. She has also teased me and said she needs foot attention.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife tells me to massage her feet sometimes before going to bed. There have been a few times where I was sitting on the couch watching tv and she put her feet in my face and told me to kiss them. Sometimes while watching tv she'll put her toes in my mouth.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my gf puts up with a little foot fun but not always. She kinda uses my fetish as foreplay to get me going realy good.

Or I should say to build up pressure or desire.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always so ready and willing that "demanding or ordering" are not necessary! [Wink]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not in the demanding sense no. but whenever she's had on heels too long (not frequently).. she'll ask for a massage. but that is rare.. she won't do heels that will hurt her feet easily.

RPM

p.s. and she does wear them high.. but only if she knows it's a short period of time with minimum standing and moving about

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once or twice a week, when we've laid down for sleep, my wife will ask....... "Kiss my toes".

What does that means? While I am licking and sucking her toes, she grabs my hose and massages until it sprays.

Lucky man, I am.......

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I envy you footlovinman_2000!

As for myself, I don't take orders but requests receive an immediate and joyful response.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not into the whole dominant thing. my wife never demands any foot related activity. she simply puts her feet on my lap for me to enjoy myself.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes during sexual activities, my gf shoves her feet on my face and orders me to worship them. Neither of us are really into the whole dominant/submisive thing, but its fun to spice it up every once in a while.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have the dominant thing as a fantasy for the whole of my childhood and adolesence but whenever I meet women that try it, it turns me off. Guess I like dominant women more as an idea than a reality. Like 'yeah I suck toes' I'm just not really in to the whole dominant/submissive thing, mostly because it's hard to circumnavigate all those horribly boring cliché's that seem to come with it. I guess however that if I'd ever meet a real dominant woman, not just somebody who has put on a 'sexy act', I'd be more than willing to try and be a good boy. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since I let my wife know, she's always asks me to massage her feet. Sometimes she'll remove her flip flops in public and place her feet on my lap and hint at me for a rub!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done this to my boyfriend and he was actually drooling....and by the time he got done ...so was I LOL. When he gets so turned on and hot touching my feet it tears me up watching his face and his expressions, if he makes me moan...well then it is all over!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love hearing Kim beg me to suck her toes... Or while giving her a good hammering demand that I smell her feet

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links