Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flavor Of Love And Rock Of Love: Quentin Tarentino Should've Guest Appearanced!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flavor Of Love And Rock Of Love: Quentin Tarentino Should've Guest Appearanced!
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would have shot the ratings up to super, anyone here agrees? Quentin could've made a guest appearance on both shows and he could helped Flavor Flav and Bret make decisions of which of the ladies get to stay and has to leave by judging who has pretty feet & toes or not. Anyone else here think that would've been cool?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahah thats dumb and would never happen but i love the idea of course [Smile]

feet ARE a deal breaker!

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quentin needs to get back on Tyra's show and come off not so ashamed about his foot fetish

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am working on a home run this year that will fuse both worlds in a tasteful manner. I don't know what he has to be ashamed about. I posted some pics on flickr and someone in my family asked if I had a foot fetish. Maybe they have an asshole fetish? No, I said - you are very astute. I love all of the woman I shoot head to toe. FYI - she probably has one too to notice. The answer lies within the question.

Getting to the question - if I were Brett - I would be picking women based upon their feet. If the advertisers were afraid, they'd have a lot of editing to do. I'd give her a 2 carrat toe ring at the end.

[ February 20, 2008, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEATH PROOF was an excellent movie!!!!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links