Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Highlight of my holiday - giving a foot massage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Highlight of my holiday - giving a foot massage
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey gang

I was on holiday in Melbourne, Vic, Australia for two weeks earlier this month. At the hostel I was staying at, I was hanging out with a few dudes drinking on the rooftop of the hostel. We were talking to a few randoms on the rooftop. I had the pleasure of meeting a chick from Switzerland who had long brown hair, 160cm tall, and important of all, barefoot. She was sitting back on a outdoor lounge, smoking a cigarette and reading. I got talking to her and we just talked and talked. My wandering eyes were checking out her body. She was wearing a white top and jeans. Her feet were very noticable. I complemented her on her long toes. She told me she had ugly toes and that she hated her feet. I told her that her long toes were very cute and she had very nice feet.

I played with her long toes for a little bit, then I worked up the courage of asking her "Would you like a foot massage?" She was very surprised when I asked her. Thank god she said yes. I sat on the edge of the outdoor lounge and she placed her feet in my lap. As I got to work on her feet, she asked me "Will this cost me anything?" I told her "No way, this is for free. I'm doing this for the goodness of my heart." She was really happy that it was for free. I then told her, "Just sit back and I'll take good care of you." I kept telling her she had nice feet, and she admitted to me that she did not like her feet.

Her feet were about a size 7 or 8 and were very smooth. Her arches were very tender. I kept telling her she had very nice feet. I was very hard down below, if you know what I mean.

I got her to wiggle her toes at one time. She admitted to me that no one has ever complemented her on her feet. She also told me I had a very good touch. She asked me if I was a qualified masseur. I told her no, and was not that interested in becoming one. I remember her telling me that I could go around and give girls massages free of charge at every hostel I stayed at. Besides, as a unqualified masseur, I could pick and choose.

One downside, she was not ticklish. I eve tickled her feet and she felt absolutley nothing. Did not even laugh or flinch. My mouth kept making her laugh though.

I tried to ask her if I could kiss her big toe, she she said no. I almost blew everything by asking her that, but I just passed it off as a bad joke.

I wish I could have taken a photo of her feet, but she wanted to have her privacy respected.

I kept massaging her feet for over 1 hour. At the end, she said to me "you can stop now if you want." I told her that I can keep going until you want to leave. She goes, "Okay. I'll light up another cigarette, and you can stop when I finish." I kept going, rubbing, stroking and feeling her cute feet.

At the end, she thanked me for the massage and she hugged me. Sadly, she was leaving tomorrow for a tour to Adelaide. I regret not getting her email.

Despite that, I made her night pampering her, and she made my night by allowing me to massage her feet.

That was one of the highlights of my holiday.

I actually could not believe I give a chick a foot massage. I proudly told several people about my accomplishment. Everyone commended me, except for two chicks who told me "Feet are gross". Doesn't matter. I'm still proud of it, and I'd do it all over again. I hope it does happen again.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go!
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thumbs up! [Smile] A shame you didn't get her email, or even just her snail mail.
Hopefully, you're attention to her feet will encourage her to drop the "My feet are gross!" attitude!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its guttin wen u look bak and wish u got a persons number or email a hun, still well done sounds like she will remember that 4eva, i would x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you man! Great experience!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man! That's great. I have a question though. Were there other people around looking at you guys?
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer your question Middleman9:

there were around 7 or 8 people on the roof with me. One lad goes to the chick and I as he leaves
"Enjoy your foot massage. Dude, enjoy giving her one."

There were a whole heap of people 30 meters away at a table but it was getting dark so they did not see.

I really didn't care if people were checking us out. There was an opportunity seized.

I actually admitted to plenty of people about giving a foot massage to that chick, including several chicks, in hope they would ask for a foot massage.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know to say if you are daring or something. I will never do that. At least not in public. I don't even dare to approach girls for anything like that. But its interesting to know about how you did this.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links