Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guys what do I do? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Guys what do I do?
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellas,

Last night I went out in Sydney and I saw the most amazing feet everywhere !! At this bar I went to, which was packed with chiks I saw so many perfect sets of feet it was incredible !! So many girls where wearing open toe shoes and they had stunning shapely feet and high arches one after the other. This other girl I saw was doing this amazing dangle; I nearly passed out.

Guys, help me, I'm going crazy its everywhere, there is so much hot feet out there I gotta get some of it !!! [Drool]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what I would do is find a girl that you like and buy her a drink and see how things go. One thing I would not recommend is just diving for her feet. Most gals prefer to be loved for themselves as a being and not for their parts. Suchas their breasts, legs, asses or feet. Treat her like a normal date and if you get into her bed, kiss her all over and see how she likes having her feet kissed. Lots of women have an aversion and even a loathing for their feet, so it may take several tries til you get a good reception.....Hey, that is half the fun tho right? GOOD LUCK buddy and I hope this helps you out.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAN. Even if I were in a place like that, it would be hard on me... I don't even dare to look with people able to see me looking... SUCKS SO BAD. I AM SO..... miserable..
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Invent that stopwatch I mentioned in another thread that stops time for everyone in the world but you!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what exactly are you asking for?

tips on how to get chicks?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt get it either, wat exactly do u want help with hunny?
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha i think he's just trying to 'express' how many hot pairs of feet there were but he couldnt do anything..

Dude, im from Sydney also...And when i go out to clubs/bars...I know exactly what you mean..
Especially the blonde girls with there hot pink polish & Stilletoes!! Hmmm yum!!!!!

--------------------
"A Little T.L.C for the T.O.E "
Its all about the presentation..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just go for it my friend but be smooth about it. Don't get a rep as being a stalker or "the weird foot guy".

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is too many hot pairs of feet a problem?

As long as you pick up line isn't " Are your feet tired...Cuz I want to blow my load on them" I think you'll be alright...don't let it consume you...thats road there is no turning back from! [Eek!]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys thanks for your input. I've enjoyed reading your comments.

For those that wanted to know what I was asking, well I just wanted to get that off my chest and read your reactions.. Actually I was feeling overwhelmed that there was too much to choose from and I couldnt get any of it...and wanted a bit of sympathy from u guys..

Stilletoelover hit the nail on the head !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah bless u hunny, i think u should go out hav a drink and go 4 it, ud b surprised there r girls like me who love foot attension, but like brandys foot slave said, dont come out with a bad line, b cool and u will b fine hunny. x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elgordode62:
Well, what I would do is find a girl that you like and buy her a drink and see how things go. One thing I would not recommend is just diving for her feet. Most gals prefer to be loved for themselves as a being and not for their parts. Suchas their breasts, legs, asses or feet. Treat her like a normal date and if you get into her bed, kiss her all over and see how she likes having her feet kissed. Lots of women have an aversion and even a loathing for their feet, so it may take several tries til you get a good reception.....Hey, that is half the fun tho right?

Well said. Though it's often difficult for us guys, take your time and be a gentleman until you can "make your move." [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not unsympathetic but that is a buffet which is clearly marked: "Self-Serve".

Good luck with the tongs for the croutons.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Invent that stopwatch I mentioned in another thread that stops time for everyone in the world but you!

Oh how I've longed to hear someone else think about such a thing..hahaha
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

quote:
I am not unsympathetic but that is a buffet which is clearly marked: "Self-Serve".

sorry my friend, its not as easy as that...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links