Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever had a foot affair? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever had a foot affair?
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering have any of you who are married or in a serious relationship, ever wished you had a girl on the side just for foot action? I have been faithful to my wife for the 8 yrs. we have been together. However 2 months ago I discovered that she has been cheating on me for nearly a year with a guy she works with. She has always allowed me to have my way with her feet and never had a problem with me getting off to pix or videos of other womans feet. She was even cool with me attending a couple of foot parties! Our sex life was fantastic the first 2-3 yrs. But after our son was born 5 yrs. ago, things became routine. After all, there r' only so many things you can do with someone after being together so long. So I was'nt really suprised when I found out she was cheating.. she wanted something new and different. And so have I for sometime now. But I have still remained faithful so far. I still believe that she is still seeing this guy even though she says she is'nt and says she still loves me. Whateva'.
Which is why I ask you guys if you ever thought about having a girlfriend just for feet. Because at this point in my life at age 42, I could really do without all the emotional bullsh#t that comes along with starting a new sexual relationship. I believe my wife and I can still be married even though our sexual interest have changed. As long as we don't flaunt it in front of each other. All I need is a young lady between the ages 18-50 to be down with some foot play. Hell, i'll even buy 'em dinner. Don't get me wrong, I'm capable of getting woman.. no problem there. I just want their feet..no sex.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww hunny i feel 4 u, but think its a great idea u havin some1 for foot action, i mean y the hell shouldnt u after that!

its hard wen to people grow apart but if u think u can save then good luck hunny, i still think u need some foot action and all the support u can get, u seem like a real nice guy. x

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your more than entitled to do so. And I hope you find some sexy feet !

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like you guys might be better just saying you have an open marriage. I mean the girls I dated would never agree for me to go to a foot party. But maybe that is what it turned into.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks 4 your support everyone! I'm going to go for it. I've got nothing to lose. [Big Grin]

--------------------

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes....see the pic to the left...and from the story you have told, you deserve the extra foot lovin'.....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the risk of sounding old-fashioned, I applaud your notion of maintaining your marriage; certainly the ground-rules have changed and I believe you have (tacitly) been given some latitude in your interactions and relations with other women.

How you might go about establishing a "Dinner & Feet" relationship is kind of a mystery to me. With a clever use of internet dating sites, I suppose it is possible. My first thought was to seek out some, lets say, "professional" assistance. STD's are difficult to transmit and I can't recall any cases of "Athlete's Crotch".

Hope you don't think I'm making fun of your situation. Wishing you luck in your search.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What someone will do for you they can do to you! If she cheated already - why be with her anymore? I do not believe in getting even - only more successful. Do what you will sex or not, but I'd have left already.

See the funny thing about relationships is you can meet a stranger at dinner and then they can become family - but if they do not act like family they should become a stranger.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling that this affair of hers, that you just found out about, is just the tip of the iceberg.
In hind sight it's easy to see why she didn't care if you went to foot parties or anything else.
Good luck, Dude; go for it. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some wise words there Elvzz !!

Man, I totally empathise with you and what you are going through. I was married 10 years and felt the same way and wanted the same thing - some foot action on the side. For me it wasnt to be we are now divorced, my wife left me and took the kids w her.

Here in Sydney we have erotic massages - no sex allowed! they give a massage with a happy ending. Every girl I've had gladly gave me the happy ending with their feet !! If you can find the same sort of thing where u r, thats the way to go !! Its cheap too just $100 for a half hour - Thats your dinner and flowers anyway on a date isnt it??

Failing the above maybe a professional might accomodate you. Failing that try the internet and failing that try to meet someone like minded. From my experience the later is almost impossible to find as a married guy.

Hope it all works out; get out there and get some foot action going...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your circumstances but since we're on the topic of cheating, where exactly does one draw the line of cheating when it comes to foot play? Does going to foot parties fall in line with being unfaithful? What about fulfilling your own desires while looking at women and their feet on the internet?

I agree with Karas that if your wife allowed you to go to foot parties, and I'm assuming you took advantage of the perks at those parties, that you two have what some would consider to be an open marriage.

Personally, if I found out my wife cheated on me I'd be on the plane right now to NY or SanFran to one of those foot parties and would be getting alot of foot action from alot of different women.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this might sound odd, but if you enjoy the foot perks of other women and she enjoys sex with other men, you should sit down and discuss doing things together and involving others. Maybe couple swap or something so when she's getting sexed by the male, you can be sexing his girl and sucking on her toes at the same time. Plus, you just might find the sight of what you wife doing erotic - many have. Just do it TOGETHER and respect each other's limits.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Yeah patrick, I ran the idea by her not too long ago. She says that she does'nt think she can handle seeing me with another woman. [Laugh] [Laugh] Can you believe that sh#t! She better not agree to a wife swap. Because I would act a damn fool!! Sucking on a new set of feet and twistin' off in some new poon! But you can believe that I will be hitting foot parties quite often my friend.

--------------------

------Tyger7

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"What's good for the goose is good for the gander".

'Nuff said.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a bit too old school to be of much help on this thread. me.. i'd work on the relationship and sort that out. then.... worry about the foot action later. if not.. split.. then go for your dreams of feet.

i sure hope you two can work something out.. if not.. split.. then go about getting all the feet you want.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links